Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Dean Smith New Interim Manager - Official

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Whatever happens it’s Rodgers who has monumentally ****ed us and who is responsible 

Yeah but had we sacked him in the Autumn we'd probably not been in this position, recruited well in January would have helped. Look what Wolves have done!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Whatever happens it’s Rodgers who has monumentally ****ed us and who is responsible 

You could’ve said that about Palace, Bournemouth, Villa etc decent managers make a difference.

The board are to blame for leaving it too late and as expected the uninspiring panic change.

• Like 2

Just now, Tuna said:

Yeah but had we sacked him in the Autumn we'd probably not been in this position, recruited well in January would have helped. Look what Wolves have done!

Ok well I do blame the board for their pissing about but I mean as manager. So I guess you’re right and this is on top and Suse

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

You could’ve said that about Palace, Bournemouth, Villa etc decent managers make a difference.

The board are to blame for leaving it too late and as expected the uninspiring panic change.

Yeah I agree 

6 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

im not going to lay relegation when it happens on Smith, the players, Rodgers and Top door this

doing the best he can with the shit show hes been given

....cannot agree with this, the Everton game proved that with decent finishing they could have got 7!!!

Leeds had numerous chances and yet he (Smith) has us open and easy to cut through.

Edited by sacreblueits442

Sorry but Smith just wasn't good enough for the job, when I watched the video of him going round the club when he first arrived I felt he looked completely out of place. He made us better going forward but didn't sort out the defence which was been our biggest problem all season.

To be honest Smith had nothing to lose by coming to Leicester and nice little earner for a few weeks work. We go down he can walk away, saying wasn't much I could do and damage already done.

8 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....cannot agree with this, the Everton game proved that with decent finishing they could have got 7!!!

Leeds had numerous chances and yet he (Smith) has us open and easy to cut through.

come on, you cant put more blame on Smith compared to Rodgers if we go down

still an element of blame on Smith for sure but you cant say its more compared to the board or Rodgers or the players

Edited by FrankieADZ
  • Like 1

What’s changed in 5 games? We defended well in Deans first 3 games. We’ve been crap in the last two. The only reason why Everton didn’t beat us because they couldn’t finish. Not because we kept them out. 

How has it changed that drastically?! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Evington Fosse Fox said:

Aston Villa fans no doubt thanking Agent Smith for relegating us.

Villa will licking there lips in picking up many  players on the cheap,

I don't think Villa will be arsed tbh, we're not Birmingham City.