Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Dean Smith New Interim Manager - Official

21 minutes ago, Daggers said:

That’s just not true. 

He’s not returned us to being the team we should be on paper - but Rodgers saw to that. 

He’s not the saviour we wanted, but he was an improvement on Rodgers. We’d never have walked away from here with a point if he was still in charge. 

He’s absolutely not, that was abysmal. 1 shot on goal when fighting for relegation, at least a Rodger’s team would have tried to get in the ball

Just now, And Joachim goes throoough said:

He’s absolutely not, that was abysmal. 1 shot on goal when fighting for relegation, at least a Rodger’s team would have tried to get in the ball

I find this incredible, you honestly expected us to compete with Newcatsle today, we are the worst side in the league, leaking goals, against a side rocking it, this was a master performance, and nearly nicked it

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

I find this incredible, you honestly expected us to compete with Newcatsle today, we are the worst side in the league, leaking goals, against a side rocking it, this was a master performance, and nearly nicked it

At least ****ing attack! I’d expect that performance if it was a league 2 side against PL

Just now, And Joachim goes throoough said:

At least ****ing attack! I’d expect that performance if it was a league 2 side against PL

We did, we developed a good chance and it didn't go in. How many chances do you think we can develop with our confidence and trying not mto concede? You wouldn't have moaned had castagne scored.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

We did, we developed a good chance and it didn't go in. How many chances do you think we can develop with our confidence and trying not mto concede? You wouldn't have moaned had castagne scored.

I’d like to think more than 1 chance across 95 minutes lmao 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

We barely touched the ball and had 1 shot all night when we’re fighting for survival, there’s no way Forest or Everton would put up such a limp fight/poor tactics

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, And Joachim goes throoough said:

Yep Rodgers would have played a high line and we would have conceded about 5 goals by losing possession against their high press

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, And Joachim goes throoough said:

lol Rodgers probably would have fined them for actually putting that ball in the box. He quite literally couldn't do anything right this season. We'd have been negative, yet still conceded 3 after 50 mins and then mustered about 2 shots on goal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, And Joachim goes throoough said:

We barely touched the ball and had 1 shot all night when we’re fighting for survival, there’s no way Forest or Everton would put up such a limp fight/poor tactics

Forest had 19% possession against a poor arsenal at the City ground, had a chance and there's went in, with respect I don't think you watch many of the games, I mean what did you expect, for Ndidi to all of a sudden turn to kante, and vardy suddenly get 6 years younger, and tielemens change his attitude and give a toss?

7 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I think from his interviews which have gone from the cheery step dad to the cuckold husband, he knows it’s over after the weekend. 

They said on the US commentary, when asked by the commentator he doesn’t think he will be here next year, and the club had not engaged in any talk of any kind about his future