Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City Match Thread

1 minute ago, Phil Bowman said:

Could not agree more.

If this happens against Leeds, some of the stuff on here today would be fair enough. But it's pathetic.

This is not one of the games we must win, we were 99% certain to lose, and >50% certain to lose by a lot.

All today is is a chance for the new coaches to see the players in an actual game for the first time - see who actually does what they ask them to, etc.

Yes but it's the manner of the performance. Are you watching the game?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I did not say you did, it's just the reason that I would rather sell now than lose for nothing in future. For 50m we can buy a leader to start rebuilding the foundation. 

You implied it was a valuation of him in your comment. Sell him for 50m, sell him for 100m, sell him for free. What does it really matter to us fans. We don’t know the real amounts. We don’t know the real accounts and we don’t know the real amount that may be injected into the club in one way or another. We are all just guessing. 

I don't care whether he's right or wrong, but Smudger needs to be banned from commenting on our games. 

I'm not a violent person, but every time he is on duty for one of our games and I have to listen to what he says about us, I start planning his violent murder. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We used to be good 

we used to be great 

But Brendan Rodgers Fuched us right up !

What a half we almost looked scared to go at them Deano needs to sort them out Fans doing their upmost to get them going, thought we’d give it more of a go need a bit more spice up front !!

Edited by justfoxes

As passive as it's been, we still look a million miles more organised than under Brendan. Going to take time to undo the absolute mess her left us in and whether we can sneak a few wins in that time, we'll have to see.

• Like 1

Where's that posterv that said Stowell reckons all this lot needs is some love?

They're ****ing disgraceful to a man. Either got their wallets or their feet out of the door.

Wouldn't give a single shit about any of these players being hounded out of the game. Utterly embarrassing. To be honest, it's hard not to wonder about Brendan whining about how shit they are given the fact that they look like anthropomorphised turds.

Disgrace to the shirt.

Guest Col city fan

The commentator has said this is like a practice game for Man City, and it is.

I can’t believe how deep we are playing. We’ve literally had periods of play with our WHOLE team in our final third.

They've slowed it down but could score however many they want really.