Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City Match Thread

Just got in after an enjoyable afternoon watching Burton pop Sheffield Wednesday’s automatic promotion bubble.

Coalville have lost in their attempt to throw away promotion and we’re 2-0 down, I won’t be watching. 

1 hour ago, splinterdream said:

I hate to be negative, but I knew he'd start Vardy which imo is a mistake, we have far more capable goal scorers, I hope I'm wrong 

I don’t think it matters,who is up front…they ain’t getting the ball..

15 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

What’s the point in watching this 

Yes we need to play at an appropriate level. My brother's a Leeds fan and he says the same about Leeds.

Who wants to watch attack and defence for 90 minutes? It's a pointless watch.

Edited by Twitcher
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

Are we going to press them at all? Or just stand there passively? Can we give it a go at least?

Sticking to the game plan and defend for 70 mins then have a go last 20. Trouble is someone needs to tell them it could be about 7-0 by then

2 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Should have kept Rodgers, removing him makes no difference when it’s the players who are the real issue.

Who signed loads of them, who ruined loads of them with injury, who failed to replace loads of them and bought more duffers.