Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Earliest I've switched off a game I think. This is definitely one of those occasions where attack is the best form of defence and instead we serve up this bollocks. You cannot sit back and invite pressure against these. Absolute suicide

It's not how most managers think nowadays sadly. They must have PowerPoint lectures on 'Playing it Safe'  when they are getting their badges. Play the percentage game.

Just now, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

I want Maddison to stay with us and help us rebuild and progress. However, the things I see him do at times in a team that is playing like us, makes me wonder what he could do in a team like Man City when he would have so much time on the ball. 

I don't want him. Take the 50m and run. He's not a leader at all, building a team around him would be a huge mistake IMO. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Phenom said:

It’s definitely not ideal but there has to be an option to counter and break the lines. This is a setup to park the bus and not much else.

We are, we have had better chances against Man City away vs same point against palace.

We clearly getting forward better when we have the chance, but you have to remember who we playing against, and the confidence of the team.