Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City Match Thread

I predict the end of season line up will be 20 Bournemouth 19 LC and 18 Fulham. Summer sale of Maddison and Ndidi with Tielemans going on a freebie. We get to keep Perez, Lurch and Bertrand to rebuild around. The championship can be fun, winning sometimes is fun. That 100pt season was fun.

How wrong was I? Fulham are 10th. I'm going to give up this forecasting bit.

3 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Non stop attacking our own players in here. What happened to the "free hit" talk in the week running up?

Shight fans an all, relegation mentality.

I think we at least expected fight. We all knew we'd lose this, but a lack of fight doesn't set us up for Wolves.

It's still Rodgers ball, where they're scared to go forwards. Smith hasn't managed to get them out of that mindset.

Just now, Phil Bowman said:

Could not agree more.

If this happens against Leeds, some of the stuff on here today would be fair enough. But it's pathetic.

This is not one of the games we must win, we were 99% certain to lose, and >50% certain to lose by a lot.

All today is is a chance for the new coaches to see the players in an actual game for the first time - see who actually does what they ask them to, etc.

It just highlights the extent of the ineptitude of those in charge - to only give the new team 8 games and the first is inevitably a soul sucking loss

awful

• Like 2