Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City Match Thread

All this talk of our 'leadership' group sitting down with Smith to talk about what's wrong

Vardy - retiring

Madders - leaving

Youri - leaving

Evans - crocked

Wilf - lost it

No wonder we're in the shit really

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, NeverAnEasyPlace said:

Very disappointing, this is like a pre season a friendly for Man City , I thought there would be some desire to be competitive but not so far …stuck in the passive negative frame of mind 

Just point out that it’s oil money / humanitarian crime gulf state vs duty free

• Like 4

He said he’d use this game to gauge who should be involved, I hope 45 mins is enough to see Ndidi isn’t up to it and KDH just doesn’t have the technical ability at this level. Vardy for me is done, use the second half as a chance for Nacho and Daka to get time together.

Tottenham

Man Utd

Arsenal

Southampton

Chelsea

Brentford

Palace

Don't clubs usually sack managers after a run of hard fixtures, yes we beat Tottenham but why you wouldn't have sacked him after the run of Tottenham, Man Utd, Arsenal, Southampton, Chelsea is beyond me. Giving a new management team a run of Brentford, Palace, Villa, Bournemouth, going into Man City.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, inckley fox said:

KDH, Ndidi, many many more - absolutely wretched. Zero fight, zero positivity, zero pride. Again. So much for a new manager bounce.

They just need some love. Presumably they'll be turning down their bonuses and wage out of decency.

****ing parasites.

Can understand Vardy starting if he didn't trust Daka or Kelechi to be good enough for their defensive discipline. But we really need an outlet.

In an ideal world I'd take off Youri and Maddison to save them or the next game. But I'm worried some of these players would just see that as an excuse to try even less.

Let's not re write history, Soyuncu had been poor for a while, but watching him alongside Souttar and Faes, he just looks a classier operator. For him to be completely frozen out in a relegation battle was terrible management.

Edited by martyn
  • Like 4