Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Looks like the bulk of posters cant see past the goals conceded, we clearly better going forward than under rodgers ball, and against teams around us should fare better.

Nothing to do with City going 3-0 up and taking the foot off the pedal?

Better going foward cos we have scored?

better going forward because we have had a shot on target?

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Regardless of the score, far improved overall compared to Rodgers ball and the SAS squad. 3 goals conceded, all starting with massive individual mistakes, but on the whole, we grew confidence and looked more settled. Game is over but now we have to fight for pride. 

Looks like it’s taken us 25 mins to get the shite out our system, hopefully ithats it.

• Like 1

Just now, HankMarvin said:

Nothing to do with City going 3-0 up and taking the foot off the pedal?

Better going foward cos we have scored?

better going forward because we have had a shot on target?

Maybe, but all we would have done under Rodgers, is pass it between our defenders, then lose it before crossing the halfway line.

Just now, martyn said:

Let's not re write history, Soyuncu had been poor for a while, but watching him.alongside Souttar and Faes, he just looks a classier operator. For him to be completely frozen out in a relegation battle was terrible management.

Had assumed he was done, but was as a good as anyone that half. Fair play Cags. :thumbup:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Where's that posterv that said Stowell reckons all this lot needs is some love?

They're ****ing disgraceful to a man. Either got their wallets or their feet out of the door.

Wouldn't give a single shit about any of these players being hounded out of the game. Utterly embarrassing. To be honest, it's hard not to wonder about Brendan whining about how shit they are given the fact that they look like anthropomorphised turds.

Disgrace to the shirt.

Is this the first time the words anthropomorphised turds have been used on FT?

4 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Right but 50m is the minimum we will get for him in the summer if we sell him this season. If we don't he will go on a free next summer. He's not a leader and that will affect his value also, if he was as good as he is but also a top captain and professional we would be able to command more with only 12 months left on his contract. But agree, we are just guessing. But given the choice between 50m in summer and signing a couple of real leaders, or £0 next season i'd take the 50m personally.

Norman Schwarzkopf was a real leader. Not sure I would have him in our midfield. My point is as simply that, I believe, if you put him in a team with players that have to also take the attention of the defence, then he will shine.

31 games into the season and Vardys still starting, Nacho been by far our best striker all season he’s started like half a dozen games.

Not much hope when Sadler and Stowell are consulting the new management. Start Iheanacho over Vardy with this team for the rest of the season and we might have a chance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

I'd bring Mendy on for Nididi in the next game and also Daka and Nacho up top... Vardy is done.

The decision to play Vardy was ridiculous. Offers nothing these days I'm sad to say. Why can't these highly paid coaching teams see what is so obvious to fans?

• Like 1