Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City Match Thread

At least they'll walk over to the fans half heartedly clapping at the end in a contrived attempt at humility.

Not one of this shower will turn up next year to help bail out the mess they've created.

Don't think I've ever watched a more wretched collection of players. I've seen worse. I've seen less talented. Not more careless and apathetic though.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Babylon said:

False equivalence, the failure of defending doesn’t mean attacking was a better option. 

My point was that if Rodgers put that team out, anywhere, he'd have got pelters. Smith appears to be blameless. 

Obviously, we'd get beat regardless but I thought we'd at least try and get in their faces. 

No issue with losing to Man C but these players are pathetic. No fight again and Man C haven't even got out of 2nd gear. 1st goal was a freak but the other 2 were pathetic mistakes yet again. Not even arsed about relegation now but I don't want to see a fair few of these players next season. The lack of fight and passion is staggering. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

I'd bring Mendy on for Nididi in the next game and also Daka and Nacho up top... Vardy is done.

Yes. Smith clearly hasn't watched footage of our last three games, otherwise Ndidi wouldn't have survived, and he'd be playing two upfront, one of which would be Iheanacho. Worrying lack of detail and preparation from him.

I may sound harsh but Ndidi has had a stinker. 

He should of threw his body infront of Stones effort, then he gives away a penalty for the second goal and for their third he puts in a lazy tackle in midfield when he was first to the ball. 

I'd like to see Iheanacho for Vardy, Mendy for Ndidi and Tete for Dewsbury-hall all happen at half time. 

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Tottenham

Man Utd

Arsenal

Southampton

Chelsea

Brentford

Palace

Don't clubs usually sack managers after a run of hard fixtures, yes we beat Tottenham but why you wouldn't have sacked him after the run of Tottenham, Man Utd, Arsenal, Southampton, Chelsea is beyond me. Giving a new management team a run of Brentford, Palace, Villa, Bournemouth, going into Man City.

Yep, correct, look at Palace

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ashdav86 said:

Interesting to see what we do here 

Do we try to keep the score down or go out and try and get one back early. Can't afford a 6 or 7 nil defeat with our goal difference

Goal difference will be irrelevant 

We should be lining up like this in the next 3

Iversen

Ricardo Faes Soy  Kristensen

Mendy

Tete  Youri    Maddison

Nacho

Daka

Swap Tete for Barnes if fit.

8 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Wilfred Ndidi **** up again 

image.gif

He has given so many pens away with rash challenges and stupid handballs like today, you would have thought he would have learnt his lesson by now.  Pulled out of the tackle for the second goal as well, although it was an appalling ball from KDH, who once again has shown he can run but has no technical ability. Vardy has just gone, I'm sorry to say.  For me we should bring Mendy on fir Ndidi, Tete for KDH, and Daka for Vardy.  Smith might as well change it up now and have a look at what else he has to work with. On a side note, Cags is head and shoulders our best defender, and is another example of Rodgers but his own ego before the club. 

Edited by smudger63