Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chrysalis

Man City Post Match

not over yet. I'd like to see the penalty appeal from cags header again, real time it looked no different to the one given against Wilf, but we defended relatively well (wonder goal, penalty and our own mistake to create a counter, didn't really get picked apart) and looked more dangerous in attack, albeit when they started resting players. if Madders had finished the 1v1 maybe we go on to knick a point but gives hope for that wolves, Leeds Everton run

Just now, The Doctor said:

not over yet. I'd like to see the penalty appeal from cags header again, real time it looked no different to the one given against Wilf, but we defended relatively well (wonder goal, penalty and our own mistake to create a counter, didn't really get picked apart) and looked more dangerous in attack, albeit when they started resting players. if Madders had finished the 1v1 maybe we go on to knick a point but gives hope for that wolves, Leeds Everton run

Would you like my glasses ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It was over by half time and a training session for Man City 2nd half, so struggling to take much heart out of today's performance. Next game Mendy needs to start over Ndidi, and Iheanacho over Vardy. Hopefully Smith has learnt a lot from today's game.

Wasn't expecting anything today, and the first half was disappointing because certainly expected some heart and keeping it tight!

• Like 3

Sounds stupid after a loss but that is a step forward. Heads didn’t look like they’d dropped, even after 25 mins when we were 3-0 down. Youri being back is a part of that. 

Smith has got to find a system where we have KDH in the side but we get players around him as soon as possible. He’s integral to our work rate so I understand he has to play, but he is so far behind the rest of the team technically. He’s an absolute disaster on the ball. 

As for Ndidi, god knows what Rodgers did to him but he won’t get in our championship XI if we go down next season. 

• Like 1

29% Possession

10 Shots

4 Shots on target

Amazing what you can do with less possession isn't it Brendan.

Yes we still lost but I saw more encouragement and more excitement in that 2nd half than I have all season.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

ED5314AB-8FB0-44CC-B483-479EFAABF5A2.png.11fc0e252e38729d0a79817280bd26e1.png

Think I might start looking for some professional help 

You're not alone mate I too have strong feelings for the cnut. He's done so much damage since 2021 it's difficult to get over with while our future still hangs in balance. At least we can take solace in the fact he's gone

• Like 3