Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingsX

Wolves (H) Pre-Match

On 17/04/2023 at 17:47, Gamble92 said:

I'm glad Rodgers is gone, but I think some of you would blame him for your wife leaving you.

I blame him for a lot of what has gone wrong with LCFC this season and the truth is he made me so miserable that I was horrible to live with it !

The wife couldn't take it any longer. & left me. !!

I blame Brendan !!

• Haha 2

On 16/04/2023 at 00:05, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Hopefully the back 5 was just a one-off to keep the score respectable away at Man City. If we play a back 5 at home to Wolves we'll deserve to be relegated.

On the face of it I would quickly agree BUT remembering that Teflon Tits is now gone, then with a new broom sweeping clean, more time to get his ideas across, and not setting up against Man City, I would have to give him a chance due to the memory of MARTIN O'NEILL'S BLUE AND WHITE ARMY! 

1 hour ago, Supergray22 said:

I can’t stop thinking about the next two games. Driving me nuts. I think both will be very tight with the odd goal in it. We have take each game one by one so as everyone has said Saturday is such a massive game. We can do it though. Need to score first. 

Credit to Rodgers. He’s had us feeling ****ing nervous about the end of the season for three years straight now. Let’s hope they rise to the task now he’s buggered off

17 hours ago, gurru991 said:

I blame him for a lot of what has gone wrong with LCFC this season and the truth is he made me so miserable that I was horrible to live with it !

The wife couldn't take it any longer. & left me. !!

I blame Brendan !!

You showed great character 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

This is winnable but with our form , outplaying them is unlikely. We need to outfight them and as they are a bit more comfortable now , that is possible. No passengers allowed 100% commitment for 90 minutes is required. Anybody shirking and Smith hooks them.

Just Kristensen left on the pitch then 

21 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Definitely fit Julen, Bertrand also back to full fitness so Traore better grease up. Vestergaard is a doubt though so it will be Costa vs Soyuncu 

Id be very surprised if Barnes is fit, at least 3 weeks i would say. Lives in same village as myself.