Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingsX

Wolves (H) Pre-Match

I'm simply more optimistic because it's our first game under a new regime against a winnable opponent. I imagine that's the basis for anyone else here that's accused of thinking everything is rosy again. 

That said, a poor performance with a defeat and I'm done lol

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

For the love of God, and it is nothing personal, but if Dean said he wants aggressive football with us demanding possession, then please do not start Ndidi. All things Dean said so far indicates he will be played, but we cannot afford one let alone the 3 mistakes-conceding goals he made last week. If we need to let our attacking players play, you need a steady hand in Mendy who can cover the back four well but also provide an extra outlet in midfield to help us get the ball up. We cannot have anyone, anyone, in any position going into hiding, let alone the linkup player (DCM) between our defence and midfield.

If we start Ndidi - he will be a big drain on the rest of the team.

This is the only thing I ask.

You can even start Nacho on the bench if you like even though he should be starting, but Ndidi is a NO-NO.

Bet you a curly whirly he starts!!

• Sad 1

Well it's not rocket science.

We need the result. Hopefully the lads show some bottle today and perform like they did against Man City 2nd half.

A draw would be a big disappointment but it's a point on the board.

A loss would be devastating.

2 minutes ago, Buzzell said:

Well it's not rocket science.

We need the result. Hopefully the lads show some bottle today and perform like they did against Man City 2nd half.

A draw would be a big disappointment but it's a point on the board.

A loss would be devastating.

This is it. Results have gone out way over the last few weeks, at some point we have to take the gift. 

We just need to focus on ourselves. The next three games are huge! If we can muster up three wins it could save our season. 

Down to the lads.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

This is it. Results have gone out way over the last few weeks, at some point we have to take the gift. 

We just need to focus on ourselves. The next three games are huge! If we can muster up three wins it could save our season. 

Down to the lads.

Exactly.

Forget what everyone else is doing. Concentrate on the task in front of us and look to get maximum points from the next three games.

Fortunately for us were not dead and buried yet but a result today would be massive for us, confidence wise and table wise.

33 minutes ago, Stinky said:

I'm simply more optimistic because it's our first game under a new regime against a winnable opponent. I imagine that's the basis for anyone else here that's accused of thinking everything is rosy again. 

That said, a poor performance with a defeat and I'm done lol

This is about where I'm at. 

I believe, as I have all season, this squad is much better than everyone - especially Rodgers - gave it credit for and his undermining their belief has been our biggest problem. 

We've got all the resources we need to win enough remaining games to get well clear. 

But if we're abysmal again today and go out with a whimper then I'm just going to believe too much damage has been done to be fixed without a summer break tbh and I'll be preparing mentally for relegation. 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Iversen
Castagne
Souttar
Soyuncu
Kristiansen
Ndidi
Tielemans
Dewsbury-Hall 
Tete
Maddison
Vardy
:thumbup:

Surely not :( 

It doesn't utilise our best players, so I'd be disappointed if that was the case. One of our best scorers isn't even on the pitch for starters :(

And one of our worst players (in terms of form) is the only defensive midfielder there. 

The 'plus' is that we have some width, but only one on side, and that Youri is a player that hopefully can get the ball to Tete and Maddison more frequently. 

I'm not impressed, though.

51 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Iversen
Castagne
Souttar
Soyuncu
Kristiansen
Ndidi
Tielemans
Dewsbury-Hall 
Tete
Maddison
Vardy
:thumbup:

Dropping Faes is ballsy. Vardy on his own. He’s got 20 minutes to make that work of he needs to be pulled.