Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingsX

Wolves (H) Pre-Match

10 minutes ago, Gravel said:

Vardy is a living legend but sadly past it and shouldn't be starting imo. Would prefer to see Nacho start with Vardy coming off the bench on the usual 60 min mark for a refresh if required.

Plus one up top again. We can't play one up top. 

I had high hopes for this management team but they can't continue with this formation and expect us to perform. 

Just now, moore_94 said:

People aren’t exactly going to come on here and start naming their sources though are they

Yeah it was my dads mate Steve Barlow. 

Like they can name who's told them. If it's wrong then call them out, I appreciate any ITK that shares what they hear know but I also take it all with a pinch of salt. 

1 hour ago, Gazza3 said:

A draw isn't a disaster . We have to beat Leeds and Everton . So 7 points from the next 3 is a recovery which should have us out the bottom 3. On current form we have no chance of this so need a massive improvement 

It's not, but we can't keep kicking the can down the road expecting form to turn around.

More then anything its about confidence and momentum.

17 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I do hope this doesn’t become another immature thread of false info, where it’s being given either cos people are bored, or to make them look special.

I’d genuinely like to know who is starting today. I’m intending to put a few quid on over 2.5 goals in the game but that will be infuenced by who’s in the side. 

The one I gave is 99% going to be the team 

I'm nervous about today. 

We've had two good performances and wins in a row. It'd be asking too much for three in a row and you're the sort of bogey-ish team who we can easily have a mare against, or you put in a performance against us. 

Edited by The Bear

1 minute ago, nigelbee said:

Just hearing a rumour on 5 live that Maddison may  be out through illness 😟

If that's true, it must be about half a dozen games this season where he's been out through 'illness'.

Never known a player miss out through 'illness' so much.

Somethings not right....

• Like 2

Just now, Izzy said:

If that's true, it must be about half a dozen games this season where he's been out through 'illness'.

Somethings not right....

We seem to get it a lot, Perez missed a ridiculous amount of games through illness. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

I'm nervous about today. 

We've had two good performances and wins in a row. It'd be asking too much for three in a row and you're the sort of bogey-ish team who we can easily have a mare against, or you put in a performance against us. 

If what’s being said is true, Vardy up top alone, KDH and Ndidi in the middle with potentially Maddison out, then tbf your boys should be going in to todays game with much more confidence.

Good luck and all the best.

• Like 1

If the rumour about Madders is true, I just give up. All it needs then is for Ndidi and Vardy to be in the starting 11 and we may as well hand Wolves the 3 points and not risk any more injuries. That's how this season feels to me. Utterly fed up with and just want it to end.

I'm afraid it shows how weak our squad really is, if people throw in the towel hearing that Madders may be out. Ok, we also have Barnes out, but a good squad (allegedly better than our relegation rivals) should be able to overcome a player or two missing. 

7 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Somethings not right....

Reckon there's a deal agreed, and has been for quite a while, with his agent to move on in a couple of months.

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 1