Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Wolves (H) - Match thread

Just now, Fazzer 7 said:

I bet Wolves are in their changing room pissing themselves at that team. It is bat shit crazy. What is it, 4 2 4?

Is imagine they would rather a standard formation they could understand and deal with. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Suffolk exile said:

Don't panic, I can see Tete tracking back all match. He'll just be inspired by the sheer work rate of Soumare!

Strap in. This is going to be some ride for 90mins!

Better than watching slow backwards and side to side football 

Edited by kyleolly

3 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

Whats the story? He's been shit for a few games and doesn't seem to be a big game player, so I don't think it's a loss.

I'm actually not that bothered if he sits out, although you'd hope he'd shine in this type of setup.

Would we be playing this formation if he was available? Probably not. I'm interested to see how this pans out 

2 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I don't think it's a bad team tbh, not sure the reason for maddison not playing but if he's unavailable and Barnes is injured it seems this lineup makes the most of what we have offensively. 

Do you think soumare over Mendy or Praet?? Never