Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Wolves (H) - Match thread

Just now, Finnegan said:

So, odds on 0-1 Wolves? 

Costa has scored 1 in 17 so he's nailed on to score. 

He’s finding a bit of form and has looked decent in recent games to be fair to him - shades of his old self.

I’d written him off as over the hill earlier in the season, but he did have a bad injury - maybe it’s just taken him a while to get up to speed again at his age.

3 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

A desperately poor team selection. The sort of team you have when 2-0 or 3-1 down and chasing the game. I’m not sure if DS is the answer 

A desperately poor post. The sort of post you have when negativity has taken over your soul and all you want to do is moan.

I'm not sure if CrazyKopCorner is the answer.

• Like 2

Just now, Lambert09 said:

it just doesn’t look balanced. it’s got the feel of when brendan was in panic mode late in a game. hopefully it’s something they’ve worked on 

It's perfectly balanced!

Four at the back.

Two in the middle.

Four up front.

It literally could not be more balanced...

• Haha 3

I’m guessing the idea is to pump the ball long then try to win the second contacts, a bit like the Red Bull system. When it works it pins the other team back and the midfield is less relevant. I’m not the biggest fan of that kind of strategy but I’ve seen it work. It is good for a fast start, I’ll say that much. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

Why are people moaning?  We absolutely do not score enough goals and we aren't good enough to pass the ball in to the net because our players don't really play that kind of game.  It didn't work for 18 months!

I expect our game plan will be to mostly bypass the midfield where possible and make it stick with 4 players further upfield and work from there. If we press from the front when Wolves have the ball and actually really put a shift in, this could work.

People on here seem to be asking to go back to what hasnt worked for pissing ages!  

We needed a totally different shift in play, and we've got it.  Let's see what happens. 

We dont score enough because we dont create enough. Having 3 strikers doesnt make us a more creative side

Crucial game for Maddison to be there. Fate.

Not sure about starting both Vardy and Daka. I would love if Albrighton is still in the squad though with his early crosses. Unfortunately Rodgers just liked defensive players. Having Perez would have been helpful too.

Anyway, for today, based on who we have, Praet should start instead of Daka.

Anyway, at least we are going for it. More than we could ever hope for if Rodgers is around.

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Pliskin said:

They’ve obviously seen something in Soumare. We need to see what pans out. Could well be an absolute master stroke. 

Or an absolute fookin disaster. We’ll soon know.

At least it’s brave