Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Wolves (H) - Match thread

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots

I remember when Andy Madley gave a yellow to the Liverpool player for breaking Riccardo leg at anfield and his brother Bobby gave Spurs a Pen against us at white hart Lane for nothing 

Refs like the Madley brothers are the reason they had to bring in VAR

Half that sums up our season really, we know the quality is there, but so often it’s been poor.

Daka not working on the wing. Is Marcal a right or left winger? Is he worth throwing in for 45?

I think Soumare has actually been decent and Tielemans, mistake for their goal aside is the most comfortable on the ball and will make things happen.

Guest Col city fan

Wide open.

Wolves have been the better side but we’ve got so many attacking players in the team, we’ll probably score again.

It’s if they score more. Simple as

1 minute ago, foxestalkisfullofidiots said:

I remember when Andy Madley gave a yellow to the Liverpool player for breaking Riccardo leg at anfield and his brother Bobby gave Spurs a Pen against us at white hart Lane for nothing 

Refs like the Madley brothers are the reason they had to bring in VAR

Wolves with only two more fouls than us is sickening.

Just now, Merging Cultures said:

We actually put some passes together and looked decent. Why are we so inconsistent?

Bad management. No identity or philosophy (that worked after Brendan ball welped its last welp). Zero confidence.

We need to keep relying on strokes of luck like the penalty to remind them that they are actually professional football players with the potential to win.

Genuinely didn't think I'd see a team as bad as us this season at the kp. I was wrong. Wolves are absolutely garbage! They have zero intention of playing football and are happy to keep fouling to break up our momentum, diving and time wasting. Absolutely hideous to watch and the ref has allowed it to happen by not taking control. They could have 5 players on yellows now but only have 2. 

It's unfortunately another reason why I don't think we'll stay up, we are useless at the dark arts side of the game which unfortunately seems like a huge part of Premier league football now. Its disgusting to watch but every team does it (apart from us) including Man C and Arsenal