Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Wolves (H) - Match thread

3 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Exactly this, some players need time to adjust to new leagues and new countries, that and the fact Soumare joined Leicester right in the middle of the Brendan Rodgers clown show, where everyone around him had absolutely no idea what they were doing. New manager and deserves a chance. The safe option would have been Mendy, but Soumare is very clearly a much better footballer on the basis of him bossing Ligue 1, his stats fell off a cliff the moment he signed here, if he can rekindle his form he is head and shoulders a better option that Mendy IMO. 

Seems like you are being too kind on Soumare.  I don’t think a player needs time adjust for the fundamentals.  Running, closing down players and passing to your own team are basics everywhere around the world at every level.

Not to sound an arse but what are you expecting him to do well all of a sudden?

Edited by Richmondfox
  • Haha 1

Just now, Richmondfox said:

Seems like you are being too kind on Soumare.  I don’t think a player needs time adjust.  Running, closing down players and passing to your own team is basics everywhere around the world at every level.

Not to sound an arse but what are you expecting him to do well all of a sudden?

I mean, this has been proven time and time again that some players do need time to adjust. Messi needed time to adjust in France for example, the greatest player in modern history. I'm not expecting him to suddenly do well, but if he performs to 75% of his best he is better than Mendy is. Agree on the closing down and running part though, he has often looked lazy. 

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Do you realise how fast posts were coming in when this thread was made lol

Your right I'm just pissed off that Maddison is not well again... apologies if I came over moody, its matchday, and not had anything "like everyone else" to be happy about, I hope to fu%k we win!

• Like 1

Just now, Vazman said:

Your right I'm just pissed off that Maddison is not well again... apologies if I came over moody, its matchday, and not had anything "like everyone else" to be happy about, I hope to fu%k we win!

No need to apologise, the club is a circus and it takes it's toll on everyone :thumbup:

• Like 2