Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Season Tickets 2023/24

15 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

What is the actual process for choosing your seat now then?

Phone up and guess where your seat is.

1 minute ago, Joe_1992 said:

Can’t even get in queue due to the volume of calls

Ditto!

I mean no wonder the phone lines are backed up. Can you imagine the calibre of people ringing up.

L59461.jpg.367ae6664448ac22e68c5b3967adc5c2.jpg

51 Minutes Later.....

"But yes, I've been watching the team now for 107 years and I'm awfully proud of them last season"

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

I eventually got in the queue at the 31st attempt. I'm close to number one now. Were there not many seats available?

We just wanted to move to different seats in the area we're in, just further forward. So I didn't ask about other, more general availability.

1 minute ago, FoyleFox said:

We just wanted to move to different seats in the area we're in, just further forward. So I didn't ask about other, more general availability.

I want to relocate my and my brother's seats. I've been exchanging emails with the ticket about this for several days, so they knew my intention. I eventually got through this morning and they have tickets in the area we want to move to - yay! However I was informed that my brother would need to separately contact them to give permission for me to relocate his seat. Nobody had mentioned this before. Could I reserve them and get my brother to email and confirm? No, not possible. So I had to hang up, call my brother to get him to email the club, then ring the club back and rejoin the queue. Currently number 12....

3 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

I want to relocate my and my brother's seats. I've been exchanging emails with the ticket about this for several days, so they knew my intention. I eventually got through this morning and they have tickets in the area we want to move to - yay! However I was informed that my brother would need to separately contact them to give permission for me to relocate his seat. Nobody had mentioned this before. Could I reserve them and get my brother to email and confirm? No, not possible. So I had to hang up, call my brother to get him to email the club, then ring the club back and rejoin the queue. Currently number 12....

I'm just wondering how you've managed to get in the queue twice.

I have been trying since 9am with no luck.

On a side note, I did read that if your changing someone else's ticket, they need consent from that person via email.

3 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Sounds about right. I had to get the other half to the phone to confirm name and DOB and give permission to let me discus moving.

And I'm going to enjoy the process again later, just to see if anyone in the seats we are after has moved now. So, if you're SK4 or SK3 and on the end of rows R to Z, hurry the fck up and move.....

5 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I'm just wondering how you've managed to get in the queue twice.

I have been trying since 9am with no luck.

On a side note, I did read that if your changing someone else's ticket, they need consent from that person via email.

I've managed to get in the queue twice by literally calling again immediately after every failed attempt. Tedious beyond belief but I've got a limited window to do this as I'm in meetings from 12 onwards, so I figured it was the only way to get it done.

Yes, I'm sure it's written somewhere that my brother needed to give permission. My fault for not checking. They could have mentioned it when I was discussing it over email with them, though...

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Shambles this is. Why can’t you self service on the website?

Because they hold match going fans in contempt compared to the 'global audience'.

Premier League clubs found that, during COVID-19, they could exist without match day revenue. Fans that attend simply don't generate the profit that the global audience do.

We're an inconvenience to them and the club don't like the supporters that go down. It's why we're treated like shit and viewed with suspicion.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Sounds about right. I had to get the other half to the phone to confirm name and DOB and give permission to let me discus moving.

And I'm going to enjoy the process again later, just to see if anyone in the seats we are after has moved now. So, if you're SK4 or SK3 and on the end of rows R to Z, hurry the fck up and move.....

Sorted it. That was two hours of my life I'll never get back, but it's done now...

• Like 3

Well finally got through! Rang at 9.01am took me an hour and a half to finally get into a queue of 16 people, took another half an hour of queuing to speak to someone and in fairness I was surprised by the service!

Girl on the phone managed to relocate my seat next to my Dad, waivered the £5.00 relocation fee as its only a few rows away and confirmed they would send me a new physical card just before the season starts.

Best customer service I've had from the club for a very long time!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Because they hold match going fans in contempt compared to the 'global audience'.

Premier League clubs found that, during COVID-19, they could exist without match day revenue. Fans that attend simply don't generate the profit that the global audience do.

We're an inconvenience to them and the club don't like the supporters that go down. It's why we're treated like shit and viewed with suspicion.

The idea that Leicester has a global audience is a myth. Perhaps in 2016 but not now and certainly not in the second tier.