Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leeds 1-1 LCFC - Post Match Thread

Did anyone watch the post game interview with Madders and Vardy? What did Vardy mean when he said he can't really say what he wants it he'd get done? Alluding to something about Rodgers? Madders speaks so so well, he's got a job for life as a pundiy when he retires, he's already better than most on BT. Robbie Savage sitting there in a t shirt with Owen and Beckford talking shite is cringe worthy.

Guest Col city fan

Despite the result it just feels different now that Rodgers has gone. The boys just look more up for the fight. 
The lack of quality is still there, at times, and we still do daft things, like Faes trying to be Pirlo in the centre circle in the 88th fookin minute!

But it ‘feels’ different. 
Im well glad he’s gone.

Just now, themightyfin said:

Sick of seeing Youri and Madders smiling and laughing everytime they mess up or something don't go right.

It may well be embarrassed or frustrated but it don't send the right message. 

None of this is funny right now. 

They might be both off in a couple of months?..

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Despite the result it just feels different now that Rodgers has gone. The boys just look more up for the fight. 
The lack of quality is still there, at times, and we still do daft things, like Faes trying to be Pirlo in the centre circle in the 88th fookin minute!

Im well glad he’s gone.

I firmly believe Rodgers became toxic. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LanguedocFox said:

Apart from Tete (Praet is better) that is our best starting lineup, and if we’d brought on Vardy and Daka a bit earlier I think we’d have won it.

Leeds are dreadful, though, and really deserve to go down. Unfortunately, they’ll probably stay up at the expense of Everton (or, if we lose on Monday) us.

You do have to wonder where we’d be now if Iverson, Soyuncu and Nacho had started every game. 

We'd probably have at least 10 more points so up with Chelsea. Rodgers really showed how much or a blagger he is this year. My Liverpool supporting mate was saying it since the day he arrived that he's the biggest blagger in football.  

• Like 1

Just now, themightyfin said:

Sick of seeing Youri and Madders smiling and laughing everytime they mess up or something don't go right.

I second that. When Youri smashed the ball out of play and started pissing himself laughing I wanted to jump through the TV.

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Im well glad he’s gone.

We sure improved when the subs were made, probably should pretty much start the side that ended that game. 

30 minutes ago, hebangsthedrums said:

Is everyone on drugs?

Maddison MOTM?

Beckford saying we were 'brilliant'?

I'm sure this is gonna be controversial, but I thought Maddison and Tielemans were totally ineffective.  We would have been better off with KDH, for all his shortcomings, and Praet.  Tielemans gives the impression that this is all a joke, that he's above it all, and doesn't care.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

If....

We had played two up top more often,

Soyuncu and Iversen had played a lot more, not Ward or Amartey,

We had sacked Rodgers after Spurs away,

Justin and Ricky didn't keep getting crocked,

We would  definitely be on the beach laughing at Forest right now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

They are both probably off in a couple of months bit I'd rather see them get frustrated or angry .

I'm sure they do care and it's just a mask but if they really ain't bothered I'd rather put 2 others in their shirts who actually give a shit. 

6 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

This for me too. It may be petty but it was infuriating. Especially when a decision went against them or the constant twerking to their fans. Snarl a bit you pansys

2 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

They are both probably off in a couple of months bit I'd rather see them get frustrated or angry .

I'm sure they do care and it's just a mask but if they really ain't bothered I'd rather put 2 others in their shirts who actually give a shit. 

Madders having a laugh and joke with the Leeds fans when we are 1-0 down was doing my head in if I’m being honest.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

2 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

I second that. When Youri smashed the ball out of play and started pissing himself laughing I wanted to jump through the TV.

"Doesn't send the right message"?! What the .... are you on about?? What message and to whom?
If Nacho runs with his tongue out, would that be "sending the wrong message"?

I bet you have no comment about his heart celebration after his chalked off screamer, or do you?

As if there isn't already over-scrutinising going on in football. Get a grip.

• Like 4

Ready for the pelters on this one, but I really don't get what everyone sees in Iversen. I think his positioning for some of the goals he's conceded has been really poor, including the goal today. His kicking is also really bad, he can barely reach the halfway line from a rolling ball and seems to lump it out of play alot. Decent couple of saves at the end but they were straight at him. Not seeing the massive upgrade that everyone is talking about 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2