Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leeds 1-1 LCFC - Post Match Thread

I was watching the game on delay on BT Sport, but also had Sky's soccer special on. 

I was shitting myself every time Clinton Morrisons squealed or shouted. Especially after we scored and Leeds had those chances. Thought they nicked it with the Roca header and Bamford miss! 

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

When Faes has his brain fart at the end and went on that daft run. I just had this image of Cags looking at him and thinking “This dick, Brendan ?”

Live a little man, I love a marauding centre back :D We had plenty of cover behind him. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FoxOfMelton said:

What do we think Vardy meant there in the post match interview where he said "I can't say what I want to say without getting done"?

Probably about Brendan sapping the life out of the first team and if not for his incompetence & blame game we wouldn’t be in this position fighting for Premier League survival !

7 minutes ago, Your Honour said:

Watching this team is torture.

Tillemans and Maddison were awful, look like players that are not up for a relegation scrap. Vardy must play in this Dean Smith team with Ian behind, such a shame he went off injured.

Maddison awful? He got motm! 😅

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

I suspect Nacho is now out for the rest of the season :nono:

Yeah hopefully not but we will be very lucky if its not a season ending injury this close to the end. A bad groin injury can be a few months. 

Edited by desertfox2
Kel.

2 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

Its the result we've been given and at half time I'd have snapped your hand off for a draw....keeps the dream of staying up alive and keeps Leeds in the mix.

We had 2 goals disallowed, showed great resilience in the 2nd half ,iversen made vital saves ,Leeds also fighting for survival, so take a point ,and we are at home Monday night ,we all need to make some noise 😀 

• Like 2