Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leeds 1-1 LCFC - Post Match Thread

Just now, Mee-9 said:

It was so simple.

Bringing one two centrally minded forwards who could pull the two Leeds CBs apart was the deciding factor. 

Amazing what bringing on subs to strengthen the team can do. Far too many nonsensical substitutions this season.

A draw always feels better when you come from behind - and it’s away. And at least we have a manager now who has a bit of grit about him and is able to change things for the better during a game.

Hope Kel’s injury is not too bad (it didn’t look great) but that goal from JV has been a long time coming and it would be fantastic to see him find his goal scoring form of old now that it really really matters. Although his second ‘goal’ didn’t count, he still finished it well - a sign of new found confidence.

• Like 2

That was exhausting to watch on a dodgy stream too at that. Leeds we’re battling a lot more today than of late but we hung in there. Could we have done better on the header they scored by Mr sinister SURE. Defensively we can still get better. We know Terry will analyze this with the lads and make them player better.

we need barnes to get back to 100% and start banging goals in. Nice to see Vardy back but it’s been too damn long.

cautiously I’m optimistic we will survive

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I wondered that.

Or maybe he wanted to say something about the Leeds fans or the ref but couldn't because he'd get 'done'.

knowing vards he probably just wanted to swear and say he’s fuuuching delighted lol

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Guest Col city fan

How do you sleep after that! 
A point gained in the end, what with Bamford’s miss, but I still can’t help thinking they were shite and we should be winning that. 
Keeps it close still, Everton ANOTHER 6 pointer.

Tete was absolute garbage, Tielemans goal was sublime, but other than that he was pedestrian. 
Vardy’s goal was top drawer, why didn’t Daka shoot….

So much to discuss! Aaaaaaaagh!

3 minutes ago, MancFox24 said:

Smith has been good with his changes in the first 2 games but thought he left it too long today. It was pretty obvious that Vardy or Daka would cause havoc for their defence. Don't understand people calling out Maddison, it seems just cus he sometimes has a bit of a smile on his face after a foul people confuse that with not caring. He was by far and away our best player today. Soumare just needs to be binned off, if he can't realise after 2 years that you don't get time on the ball in the PL then he's never gonna get it. 

Eh? I thought Soumare had a great game. We dominated them in midfield.

• Like 3

Fek me that was tough. Should have won, but under previous management we lose that. They had some balls to see that out though. Iversen was a rock at the end.

I was shouting at Smith to make the changes earlier, but in hindsight i think he got it right. Just.

Kel a fricking god for making a pass when he's done his groin. That pass should go into Leicester folk law. 

Don't agree with Madders getting MoM. Not because he was bad, but because he's still playing Brendan ball and slowing play down too much.  Think we would be more dangerous if he is playing out quicker. Might be wrong - just my opinion.

Everton is Massive. Not sure im ready mentally for it.

• Like 3

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Chelmofox said:

Fek me that was tough. Should have won, but under previous management we lose that. They had some balls to see that out though. Iversen was a rock at the end.

I was shouting at Smith to make the changes earlier, but in hindsight i think he got it right. Just.

Kel a fricking god for making a pass when he's done his groin. That pass should go into Leicester folk law. 

Don't agree with Madders getting MoM. Not because he was bad, but because he's still playing Brendan ball and slowing play down too much.  Think we would be more dangerous if he is playing out quicker. Might be wrong - just my opinion.

Everton is Massive. Not sure im ready mentally for it.

Completely agree about Nacho.

Thats clearly a groin strain which could see him out for some time, yet he made the pass still AND was dancing around when we scored.

Just that has made me forgive him every goal chance he’s ever missed. True Blue