Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Everton Pre-Match

8 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Our record against these is absolutely atrocious at home since we've returned to the PL. Need a win and I want it to be a controlled victory throughout please. 

Have no fear, Deano is here.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Guest bennytwohats
1 hour ago, The_77 said:

Have no fear, Deano is here.

It’s almost as if you’re trying to bump the ever obliging thread

7 hours ago, trugerkem said:

I would go Shilton Whitworth Nish Cross Woolett Sammels Earle Glover Worthington Weller and Stringfellow 

I'd play Wallington in goal, and got to find spaces in the side for Kember and Rofe. Bob Lee on the bench to come on. Sounds like my first side was just a little bit after this side 🙂.

• Like 1

Match day! Let the countdown begin.

Iversen

Souttar

Faes 

Soyoncu 

Castagne

Tielemans 

Mendy

Thomas

Maddison 

Barnes

Vardy

The more I think about it we need three centre-backs to counter Tarkowski, Keane, and Calvert-Lewin.

I'm just concerned my midfield could get overrun. Ideally, I'd want a tough tackling ball winner in there, but one that has pace. Sadly we don't have one.

If this side went two up, I'd probably take Tielemans off, and put Soumare or Praet on, probably Praet.

Fresh legs of Daka later on.

We as fans can't show any nerves tonight. We can't let nerves emanate from the stands. Both fans and players on it from the get go. Just somehow need to kill the hours between now and 8pm. Come on 👊.

15 minutes ago, Twitcher said:

Match day! Let the countdown begin.

Iversen

Souttar

Faes 

Soyoncu 

Castagne

Tielemans 

Mendy

Thomas

Maddison 

Barnes

Vardy

The more I think about it we need three centre-backs to counter Tarkowski, Keane, and Calvert-Lewin.

I'm just concerned my midfield could get overrun. Ideally, I'd want a tough tackling ball winner in there, but one that has pace. Sadly we don't have one.

If this side went two up, I'd probably take Tielemans off, and put Soumare or Praet on, probably Praet.

Fresh legs of Daka later on.

We as fans can't show any nerves tonight. We can't let nerves emanate from the stands. Both fans and players on it from the get go. Just somehow need to kill the hours between now and 8pm. Come on 👊.

Genius

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, HybridFox said:

Their lot will be doing that Everton woooo wooo song again won't they lol

Oh god.

4 hours ago, Pliskin said:

We need to shut the ****ers up then. 

Agreed.

As much as I hate their pathetic song, hopefully we can get in a position where we can parody them.

Wooooooo.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

I don't think Smith likes 3 at the back, nor is a great Souter fan.

Iverson

Castagne Faes Soyoncu Kristiansen

Tielemans Soumare

Tete/Praet Maddison Barnes

Vardy

A draw is no good for either team. We need to be clinical with our finishing.