Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Everton Pre-Match

Soumare and Tete out - Soumare in particular has a catastrophic mistake in him every 45 minutes. Tielemans also has a "switch off" moment most games, but then he can easily bladder one into the top corner, so keep him in. 

• Haha 4

I can see a tight first half with lots of challenges resulting in 4 yellow cards with Everton sitting deep…

2nd half… the mighty foxes score in the 48th minute, a Vardy cracker!!!

The toffees have a good 10 minute spell and Madders plays a through pass for Vardy to score his 2nd! He mocks the Everton away fans at the next corner we win with their fans throwing stuff on the pitch…

85th minute and a red card!!! But for who Chris Kamara???  Keane is off!

Everton score out of nowhere… the crowd go silence…

8 minutes of ET… Madders seals it in the 6th added minute… the crowd go wild!!! 

carlsberg don’t do score predictions… but if they did… 

IMG_0826.jpeg

Edited by BirminghamFox
  • Haha 1

With Kelechi being out and Everton pumping balls forward I want to see this:

Iverson

Faes Souttar Soyuncu

Castagne Soumare Tielemans VK

JM10

Vardy Barnes

Vardy and Barnes together against Everton’s very slow back line could really run riot.

If we continue with 4 at the back then:

Iverson

Castagne Faes Soyuncu VK

Mendy

Tielemans Soumare

Barnes Maddison

Vardy

• Like 1

Do wish at the minute the club would stop uploading videos from the last few years. It's okay when things are going well, but watching how good we were ripping apart Arsenal, Man United and Chelsea is such a depressing reminder of our downfall.

Not to mention it just leaves an open goal for rival fans and the whole of Zambia, who think we should name our stadium after Daka, to remind us how shit we are now. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

With Kelechi being out and Everton pumping balls forward I want to see this:

Iverson

Faes Souttar Soyuncu

Castagne Soumare Tielemans VK

JM10

Vardy Barnes

Vardy and Barnes together against Everton’s very slow back line could really run riot.

If we continue with 4 at the back then:

Iverson

Castagne Faes Soyuncu VK

Mendy

Tielemans Soumare

Barnes Maddison

Vardy

Personally, I don't think we need 3 centre-backs or 3 deep-lying midfielders against an Everton side that will likely sit deep themselves. Take Souttar/Mendy out your teams and put Praet or Tete in and go 4231. 

9 minutes ago, Pete52 said:

Personally, I don't think we need 3 centre-backs or 3 deep-lying midfielders against an Everton side that will likely sit deep themselves. Take Souttar/Mendy out your teams and put Praet or Tete in and go 4231. 

Tete is an absolute no no.

Praet I see your point. 

3 hours ago, Jobyfox said:

The closer this game gets the less confident I feel. 

As we concede in every game (see Leeds first shot on target) it feels almost like we need to score just to make it 0-0. :nono: We’ve not turned up for a six pointer yet - please let it start with this game :please:

Wolves at home in the last game was a 6 pointer for me. OK, they’ve gone on, but the 3 points were absolutely paramount, as they are on Monday too!

15 minutes ago, Pete52 said:

I'd also bring Praet in for this game. He has good ball control and can see a pass early.

Which can be useful against a tight defence.

He also has big game experience which many of our squad don't have.

• Like 4

Trying to predict this match based on recent performances is a waste of time. Teams are shit one minute and playing out of their skin the next. A draw is probably the most likely result. Arsenal were crowned PL champs by the idiot hacks a few weeks ago now we could beat them. The only reasonable prediction you can make is that Man City will win in any given match ( until they play Real Madrid that is).