Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Everton Pre-Match

6 hours ago, ChrisFilter said:

Normally feel sick about every game. This one? I feel calm and confident. We’re going to win, and we’re going to survive. 

Every game that passes sees the new trio have more time to coach us, heal the issues Rodgers left, and inspire confidence. Plus the atmosphere will be incredible. 

**** Everton. We’re going to monster them. 

Seriously , I’m begging you ( and other similar minded posters) please please stop with this positivity and over confidence . The team had done nothing to earn it and I fear this will end badly :blush: 

42 minutes ago, VictorFox said:

Scoring the first goal has never been more important 

Even more so against a Dyche team. Worryingly, Everton were half decent before the Newcastle collapse. Just see Michael Keane volleying in a left foot volley. 

• Like 1

Excellent results today for the winner of this. Need to make sure it's us. 

Draw wouldn't be terminal, especially given Southampton are basically down and Leeds don't look like getting another point but it would be a hugely wasted opportunity. 

4 minutes ago, Phil Bowman said:

Okay:

I've looked carefully at the league table, I've analysed the remaining fixtures for all the teams in the relegation fight, I've compared the results of the clubs involved over the season, I've mulled over all the permutations and considered all the implications, and I have concluded...

It would be quite good if we beat Everton tomorrow.

morgan-freeman-pointing.gif

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Haha 2

The results this weekend have given us a massive opportunity to save this horror show of a season with (probably) two more wins.

One of those must be tomorrow. There has to be 100% commitment, concentration and clear thinking under pressure from every one of our players against Everton. If we don’t make any stupid individual mistakes  - and yes, on the evidence of this season, that’s a pretty big ‘if’ - I think we have the better team and, backed by strong home support and sound in-game management, will win.