Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Everton Pre-Match

Great set of results for us this weekend,  but also for Everton. 

They are the jammy feckers every year and this would be very Everton like to get out of their position, their fans celebrate staying up, say what a massive club they are, history etc.

Then be in exactly the same position, this time, next season. 

They are the masters of this

I’ve sat around it, but tonight first time I’m in the singing section.. Leeds atmosphere was great, let’s get we love you going and them scarves waving all around the kop.. all join in, looking forward to it.. going to be a long day 🤣

• Like 1

Will Deano go for a defensive midfielder. He's avoided it in the last 2 games. Seems an odd game to go back to selecting one, but now we don't have the option of Kels maybe he will?

42 minutes ago, Weller Wing said:

Great set of results for us this weekend,  but also for Everton. 

They are the jammy feckers every year and this would be very Everton like to get out of their position, their fans celebrate staying up, say what a massive club they are, history etc.

Then be in exactly the same position, this time, next season. 

They are the masters of this

Eventually they will get caught, like Burnley. Just hope it's this year.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Oh ****ing hell. Why have I woken up thinking Everton are some super team. 

Big game day feeling on a bank holiday!!

Their squad is just as good as ours, more or less. I think it will be a very difficult match. Coupled with the pressure, which will pkay a part. We need to play well.

We've got to kill them tonight. High pressure from the off and get an early goal or goals. I think if they go behind they crumble. 

Need a solid 110% from each player tonight and a clean sheet would be amazing too.

Not felt this nervous before a game in so long, had butterflies all morning.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Everton have a horrible nack of of turning up and kicking results when they need them. Usually against us..

Let’s just hope we can pull our fingers out and get a result….

Fearing last season's repeat of the 2-1. But we've got a different manager and things seem more positive around the place. Fingers crossed! 

20 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Everton have a horrible nack of of turning up and kicking results when they need them. Usually against us..

Let’s just hope we can pull our fingers out and get a result….

2-2 then in the last 20 seconds of extra time they get a penalty, I can see it happening . Every time a buy a Sky 24 hour day pass they loose.