Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Everton Pre-Match

5 minutes ago, Fox1norfolk said:

2-2 then in the last 20 seconds of extra time they get a penalty, I can see it happening . Every time a buy a Sky 24 hour day pass they loose.

Saved by the keeper  quick ball out and we then score with the games last kick. Never happens....

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Levi Port said:

Just watched a Parrot predict we’ll win and now I’m full of confidence.

Hardly worth bothering with watching now, thanks for the plot spoiler. I guess it’s saved me giving Sky £12 though.

• Haha 1

On 30/04/2023 at 09:32, shailen said:

Best thing we can do is to not make this a scrap and actually go out and control this game. We have better quality than them but must show it! 

Hope nobody tells the players this! They need to put some bloody effort in. Feel like they've been banking on their "superiority" for too long now and that's a large reason why we are where we are. 

I am a little nervous, we seem to concede at least once every game regardless of who we are playing. 

Kelechi being out is one less option for pulling that back. 

Guest Col city fan

Waiting for this is like bloody awful! Can’t get it off my mind today 

:(

18 hours ago, FosseSpark said:

Iversen

Souttar Faes Soyuncu

Castagne Tielemans Soumare  Kristiansen

Maddison

Vardy Barnes 

Having tarkowski, keane, calvert lewin onana and doucoure with mcneil taking corners i dont think we can do anything but play 3 centre backs. 

Tempted to say start daka and vardy and use barnes v tired legs.

Everything about me says ndidi, kdh, and mendy ahould start ahead of soumare - but he seems favoured so imagine it will be him and tielemans again...

I can see merit in almost all suggestions but your comment alongside those saying right back is their weakest area has led me to thinking Barnes from the start and go to 3atb for the inevitable barrage at the end. (even if 5 nil up such is my lack of trust in this team) 

3 hours ago, SafewayFox said:

Same but I’m genuinely hoping for Bouba to kick on and score some sort of screamer tonight.

I still have doubts over the lad but his performances under Smith have been very good.

Come on Bouba, it’s your time to shine!

...he will not get you goals, he doesn't look to play in that way, his role is to transition up the field, and his ability to see the pass, to the forward getting into space, is what he needs to develop!!!

Do not start to look for things that he does not do, as you are always going to be disappointed.

Everyone is spanking Leeds at the moment, except us, no we had to make hard work of it and this is why I have no faith in getting  a result tonight. No reflection on Smith and co as had they have come in sooner then the nerves would have been dealt with. Of cause I hope I'm proved wrong, but well you know, I doubt it. 

• Like 2

My main worries are that we seem incapable of keeping a clean sheet, and Everton will have much more aerial advantage over us, especially when we insist on constantly giving away silly fouls and free kicks.

Also worried that Gray will score, just because its Gray.

I fear going a goal down against Dyche. He'll just park the bus and I'm not sure we have the creativity or ability to be able to get past it.

We need to go for their throat from the start and get the first goal.

25 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm quite relaxed if I'm honest, not dressing gown, slippers and cigars relaxed but that sort of clarity that I'm prepared for either outcome this season.

This isn't some huge injustice we are where we are, it's been caused by diabolical ignorance and ineptitude and history has taught us that you only get away with things for so long. If we cannot beat Everton tonight then we really don't have much argument for the inevitable. 

Even if we do win and stay up, this club is in a world of shit if its not careful and I'm trying to break the emotional cord that usually prevents fans from dealing with what's coming.

I think we will win tonight though and I think we have a great chance of staying up but the glory days are long gone. We will be a Championship side again in the next 14-26 months IMO.

Same here. I want us to stay up but I can't see anything other than this again next season, especially with key players leaving.

Ordinarily I'd  think staying up would lead to better things but cannot envisage that now. Not a good time all round.

• Like 1

Ah so nervous for this game. Can't see us winning it for some reason. Although we have a much better chance with the current management set up than the inevitable 2-0 loss with 65% possession we'd have suffered under BR.

Come on Boys.