Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Everton Pre-Match

46 minutes ago, Milo said:

I was sat here in the sunshine this afternoon and was reminded of the first game of the season where we were two up and coasting. Brendan decided to make a point about lack of transfers and not change anyone, Brentford made 5 changes and came back to draw. 

Annoys me hugely still

Me too. 
I’ve never got over it or my anger at BR 

• Like 3

Looking at Everton's recently line-ups,  they have some decent players.  Hopefully, Pickford will have his weaknesses on display.   They look shaky at rb, Holgate or Godfrey.   Keane will hopefully be a weakness.  Their midfield look OK,  I have seen Iwobi have decent games.   Hopefully  Calvert-Lewin doesn't come good.  Some of their side are familiar with relegation.

Stating the obvious, we need to be on it.  A clean sheet from us would be many times welcome.

19 minutes ago, Liverpool-fan-in-peace said:

As the name goes…Liverpool fan in peace here.

Sharing this city with the blues over my 32 years of existence hasn’t been the easiest of experiences. A good few of them are ok, but they have a certain amount of bitter, vile and delusional fans that ruin it for the rest of them.

Always appreciated Leicester for the romance of the league win.

Please, please sink these tonight.

cheers x

As a Leicester fan, I've always noticed more problems with Liverpool fans than Everton fans honestly. Namely when your lot racially abused Iheanacho after his miss against Man city in 18/19 and again when Choudhury was racially abused after that tackle on Salah.

Obviously most of you are alright but you have a lot of really bad ones, whilst also having an air of self righteousness about how progressive and tolerant you are as a fanbase.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

As a Leicester fan, I've always noticed more problems with Liverpool fans than Everton fans honestly. Namely when your lot racially abused Iheanacho after his miss against Man city in 18/19 and again when Choudhury was racially abused after that tackle on Salah.

Obviously most of you are alright but you have a lot of really bad ones, whilst also having an air of self righteousness about how progressive and tolerant you are as a fanbase.

Like 60% of our fans sing along to the poverty trivialising discrimination when we play them so I think you're probably on to a loser here. Liverpool have like 100 million fans worldwide and Twitter is a cesspool, it's hardly reflective of what their actual seen them in real life fans think.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, KP Fox said:

Iverson 

Castagne   Faes   Cags   VK

Youri     Bouba

Tetê        Madders       Barnes

Vards

Start with above. If it don't work replace Tetê with Praet but move Madders to right wing. Second half replace Vards with Pato. 

...your adjustments do seem confusing!!!

If Tete does not work out on the night, bring on Praet and push Madders out to right-wing, so does that mean Praet goes in the #10 role?

Why would we be looking to put square pegs in round holes, it is as if Rodgers's approach to game management has left too deep an imprint on the fanbase.

Lost pretty much all emotion until 3 weeks ago, we were sleep walking into relegation 

Now I'm sat here shaking like a s**tting dog over this game 

How I'm going to get through the 90 minutes I don't know

If it had been a 3pm Saturday kick off I wouldn't have been too bad, but it feels like there will be ALOT of eyes on this tonight 

Please lads, we have given ourselves a huge fighting chance to drag ourselves to salvation 🙏

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

If the players aren't run into the ground and blowing out their arses, they've failed. We need be the most aggressive and determined we've been all season. This game is 100% make or break. 

...totally agree with the importance of this game, but the suggestion is counterproductive!!!

We have to look to take the emotion out of this game, working hard is all very well, but working smart will always be better.