Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Everton Pre-Match

59 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Having nightmares about set pieces already. 

I do wonder if we’ll go to a back 3 for this and bring Souttar in.

Tete has been ineffective so good opportunity to drop him too if we change system. 

Hopefully DCL gets a knock on Thursday against Newcastle!

• Like 1

I think I’d go back to three at the back to be honest. Don’t rate Tete, and think Kristiansen struggles defensively. Could we maybe think about getting Evans back in for a couple of games as well?

Iversen

Faes Souttar Soyuncu

Castagne Tielemans Soumare Kristiansen

Maddison

Vardy Iheanacho

This is assuming Kel is fit.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MalletFox said:

I do wonder if we’ll go to a back 3 for this and bring Souttar in.

Tete has been ineffective so good opportunity to drop him too if we change system. 

Hopefully DCL gets a knock on Thursday against Newcastle!

3-5-2 for this is probably better, play Vardy and Nacho in a two with Barnes/Daka/Tete as attacking options from the bench. The rest if the team picks itself.

3 minutes ago, Bryn said:

I think I’d go back to three at the back to be honest. Don’t rate Tete, and think Kristiansen struggles defensively. Could we maybe think about getting Evans back in for a couple of games as well?

Iversen

Faes Souttar Soyuncu

Castagne Tielemans Soumare Kristiansen

Maddison

Vardy Iheanacho

This is assuming Kel is fit.

If Kel isn't fit play Barnes with Vardy in a 2

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

3-5-2 for this is probably better, play Vardy and Nacho in a two with Barnes/Daka/Tete as attacking options from the bench. The rest if the team picks itself.

Can’t see Nacho been fit for this with that groin injury, so more likely Maddison in behind Vards or a front 3 of Barnes, Vards, Daka. Tete was absolutely guff tonight.

1 hour ago, ARM1968 said:

From my perspective now it’s fairly straight forward. Win against Everton and we will stay up. Anything else and we don’t. Just my feeling on things. 

Same for me. 

We might get away with a point but I personally don’t think we’ve got enough to then get enough in the remaining 4 games. 

This is just the sort of game I expect us to lose, I just hope we get a bit of luck, a wonder goal, anything to get the 3 points. Honestly think if we win this we’ll stay up, but it’s a big if. 

40 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

If Iheanacho is out :((

Iversen

Castagne Faes Soyuncu Kristiansen

Praet Soumare Tielemans

Maddison Vardy Barnes

This but I’m unsure on whether we should start Praet or put KDH in for his energy and play Youri higher of the three.

• Like 1

Just to throw a googly into the fray..

If we couldn’t beat Leeds, why should we be able beat Everton & Fulham.

Where are our goals coming from…?? 
And can the 3 Amigos give and prepare the right spirit and attitude from the get go,

even if we have to come from behind again.

look I want this miracle as much as any Leicester fan,but tonight printed another sheet than I wanted. I still saw a pedestrian performance,a lacklustre pretence of a first 70 minutes performance.We had a spluttering first 10-12 minutes

.God I want Vardy,Barnes,Maddison to be our saviours

backed by Soumare and who ever,then a defence holding the line..

I have said I might swap & change but I was the first this evening

to suggest a back 3..might even miss out a recognised LB..

and keep it nip and tuck.Presuming Nacho will be struggling

Iversen

Souttar Faes Soyuncu

Mendy

Castagna Soumare KDH

Maddison

Vardy.    Barnes

I like this,because I have at present no further faith in Tielemans

covering the ground or holding the midfield..

I see him  & Praet has good subs with Daka later in the game.

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

If Iheanacho is out :((

Iversen

Castagne Faes Soyuncu Kristiansen

Praet Soumare Tielemans

Maddison Vardy Barnes

We need another body in that midfield for this I agree, who is anyone's guess

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

you don’t drop youri that’s an outrageous suggestion 

I reckon you do. He can't run, so he fouls instead. Infuriating to watch.

He has a moment or two per game that none of our other players have the ability to do, but honestly I don't think it justifies carrying him for the rest of the game.

• Like 3

Tete is done here, I'll be surprised if we see him again. We aren't in a position to carry players like him in the hope that he might regain the form he showed in one half at Villa Park.

I do think we'll see off Everton quite comfortably, Dyche has no idea what to do with them, only 24 goals all season. 

3 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

you don’t drop youri that’s an outrageous suggestion 

Why? He's been piss poor and a liability the last 3 games and little better for 18 months. Cumbersome, slow and constantly giving the ball away. We just can't risk that in the hope that he has one good shot once in a blue moon. He's being played on perceived or past reputation but sadly, the reality is what you see is what you get.

• Like 1

I've seen Everton shithouse a few relegation escapes and I felt a lot of people were over confident before the Leeds game. I just don't see Everton going down and I really hope I'm wrong but I don't see us winning this. 

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

I've seen Everton shithouse a few relegation escapes and I felt a lot of people were over confident before the Leeds game. I just don't see Everton going down and I really hope I'm wrong but I don't see us winning this. 

This is true.

One win in ten is no cause for optimism. We are a dreadful side at the moment and any wins we get will be hard fought - even if the teams we’re playing are equally dreadful. 

The hope is still there but, definitely for me, it’s more hope than any sort of expectation