Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Everton Pre-Match

Whoever loses this game tonight will almost certainly be down in my opinion. The stakes are so high I hope the players are up for this tonight. 
We haven’t had much luck this season, but the results went our way over the weekend.

Hopefully we have turned a corner and result pick up.

Just now, tetly said:

Whoever loses this game tonight will almost certainly be down in my opinion. The stakes are so high I hope the players are up for this tonight. 
We haven’t had much luck this season, but the results went our way over the weekend.

Hopefully we have turned a corner and result pick up.

There’s a beautiful / terrifying simplicity to this game. It’s do or die!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Isn't it nice going into a match with a management trio who you can believe know what the opposition will try to do and have made plans to deal with it?

Not checked, but it's been said that Deano's never lost to Everton as a manager. Fingers crossed the streak continues...

31 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Mate 60% of our fans don't even sing lol

But those that do aren't doing it because they have any particular political opinion they're just parroting the same shit that every other clubs fans sing without any creativity. 

The Everton fans obsession that it's because we're some kind of entrenched Tory club is a bit funny. 

It's the most bullshit narrative going considering how Labour-dominated Leicester is as a city and the amount of work UFS do for local food banks. 

4 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

There’s a beautiful / terrifying simplicity to this game. It’s do or die!

I hope they start the game quickly and on the front foot. It’s annoying when they wait until the last 20 minutes to do anything. 

11 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Luke Thomas playing apparently. 

Jesus H. 

VK has been poor, but not that poor. What about his overlaps? He has the engine. LT one of the slowest and has zero stamina

If Tete is in it'll finish me off before a ball is kicked 

Edited by Paninistickers
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

That looks good albeit I'd personally swap Soumare for Tielemans. 

If it's the Soumare against Wolves so would I if its the Soumare against Leeds I'd rather have Mendy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Luckily we aren’t at work today else it’d have been torture, at least we can drink the day away. 

I've been at work all day, not long started drinking, I'm not sure if work was a good distraction or not, I certainly wasn't very productive though!

3 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

I hope they start the game quickly and on the front foot. It’s annoying when they wait until the last 20 minutes to do anything. 

Agreed, need to start fast, if Godfrey is in at right back then just keep giving the ball to Barnes and tell him to go at him, have shots from outside the box the CB’s Keane and Tarkovsky nearly always turn their backs, we need to try create our own luck, defections, parries from Pickford 

• Thanks 1