Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Everton Pre-Match

10 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Jesus H. 

VK has been poor, but not that poor. What about his overlaps? He has the engine. LT one of the slowest and has zero stamina

If Tete is in it'll finish me off before a ball is kicked 

The image of Iwobi breezing past Thomas is an extremely scary one.

I can see VK getting dropped but for Thomas against such a physical team doesn’t feel right.

• Like 2

Guest nathan.
Just now, Swarles Barkley said:

This is torture. Which cvnt decided having this clash at the end of a bank holiday was a good idea. Work gonna be so shit tomorrow if we lose

Fvck work off matelol

Just now, MancFox24 said:

Have a horrible feeling that we're gonna get Dyche'd tonight. We looked dodgy defending set pieces against Leeds and pretty sure that's an area they'll be targeting

I’ve watched a fair bit of Everton and I don’t think he’s really improved them that much. They still look horrific. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sly said:

I’ve watched a fair bit of Everton and I don’t think he’s really improved them that much. They still look horrific. 

I predict a riot in Liverpool soon..

• Like 1

Dyche has averaged 1 point per game with Everton.

Lampard averaged 1 point per game with Everton during his time with them.

He’s not really improved them at all. 

2 minutes ago, Sly said:

I agree, they've been poor and don't carry much of a threat at all going forward. But they have got some tall players and McNeill has got good delivery. Just worry about our defending from corners cus we've got a pretty small team

1 hour ago, Mark_w said:

Like 60% of our fans sing along to the poverty trivialising discrimination when we play them so I think you're probably on to a loser here. Liverpool have like 100 million fans worldwide and Twitter is a cesspool, it's hardly reflective of what their actual seen them in real life fans think.

Football fans are sheep, and i dont mean the Derby kind!. Always have been, always will be. They just sing or come out with the stuff that everyone else does, and in most cases, have no thoughts or belief in what they're coming out with, they just join in and hope it piss's off the opposing fans, or if its directed at an opposing player, puts him off his game. Very few fans come out with anything in a meant malice, but in today's world things are taken too heart far more than in years gone by, and some are offended, which of course is their right. 

• Like 1