Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Everton Pre-Match

30 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

This is going to be horrible. The start. Get a goal boys and calm us all down

It's gonna be a tough watch. I'm starting to feel like I was at home watching on TV so I could switch off if it gets too much. 

Currently having a pre match pint, doing my best not to make it 2 or 3 knowing I have to drive home lol

2 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Never been a bit Praet fan but I'd take him over Tete.

Me too, an average performer beats a diabolical / exceptional one every time for me and right now we just need a solid performance.

Just now, Spudulike said:

I've got a 2 and a half hour drive home afterwards. Plenty of time to reflect and digest. Put me out of my misery, City. 

Either way, whatever the result tonight you'll get your wish

Unless it's a draw, then we'll drag it out a bit lol

1 minute ago, MPH said:

Im very nervous..

however it would be very Leicester to lose today and give both Newcastle and  Liverpool an absolute  pasting…

Like every other fan, guarantee that and I'll take it and vote for you.😐

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MPH said:

Im very nervous..

however it would be very Leicester to lose today and give both Newcastle and  Liverpool an absolute  pasting…

Yeah but let's not chance it. Let's win today and settle for a point each against Newcastle and Liverpool 

• Like 1

I feel surprisingly calm about the situation everyone else has lost, we have a better team than them, like another poster said, I don't just wanna win, I wanna statement of intent for the remaining 4 games. Remember when we are on a 6 game winning streak at the time and Everton were Everton and we only just managed to beat them 2-1 in injury time thanks to Nacho, so a statement win is unlikely. It happened against Swansea in the title run in the news was our main striker Vardy is out, today our main striker is out even though he hasn't played as much as he should of, when ones out someone else has to step up.

Edited by Beachyboy

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

But luke Thomas is horrendous against everyone. 

:D

Both have potential. 

Neither have been brilliant this season, however they’ll both get better. 

It’s pretty much a 50/50 really, as they both have pros / cons but are ultimately a weak point in the squad. 

• Like 1

Just now, Sly said:

:D

Both have potential. 

Neither have been brilliant this season, however they’ll both get better. 

It’s pretty much a 50/50 really, as they both have pros / cons but are ultimately a weak point in the squad. 

I think when he's able to have an actual pre season kristiansen will come good. 

Thomas to his credit can do a job when needed for a game. Past that I don't see him establishing himself unfortunately. Would like to be wrong though. 

• Like 2