Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Everton Pre-Match

Guest Fox99

Due to the importance of this game, as fans we have to produce an atmosphere akin to the Champions League nights - of course it also goes without saying we need to give everything in these remaining matches home and away.

Edited by AlexFT

5 minutes ago, AlexFT said:

Everton's away end last season was about the best to ever come to Filbert Way. I haven't known away support like that before or since, and needless to say they will be equally as up for it again on Monday. Due to the importance of this game, as fans we have to produce an atmosphere akin to the Champions League nights - of course it also goes without saying we need to give everything in these remaining matches home and away.

Singing the same crap thing over and over and over and over and over again with absolute no variation is your idea of "the best ever".?

I actually thought it was one of the worst!

9 minutes ago, AlexFT said:

Everton's away end last season was about the best to ever come to Filbert Way. I haven't known away support like that before or since, and needless to say they will be equally as up for it again on Monday. Due to the importance of this game, as fans we have to produce an atmosphere akin to the Champions League nights - of course it also goes without saying we need to give everything in these remaining matches home and away.

Newcastle under Benitez in 2019 were far louder

Guest Fox99
22 hours ago, Collymore said:

Singing the same crap thing over and over and over and over and over again with absolute no variation is your idea of "the best ever".?

I actually thought it was one of the worst!

Valid point about the variation, and not keen on the high pitch element of their ‘singing the blues.’ Overall though really impressive for me, noise (including during half-time) and the rest of it.

Edited by AlexFT

Guest Fox99
22 hours ago, MattFox said:

It clearly depends where you are situated. Newcastle are always up there but Everton’s support on that day sticks in my mind. I’ve since moved from my previous seat so naturally have different takes on away support now.

Edited by AlexFT

1 hour ago, AlexFT said:

Wooooooooo :giggle:

They were even singing the same old over and over during half time. Coke, probably. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MattFox said:

That's the best I can remember. I always felt their support was overrated and just good in numbers, but considering it wasn't a game of real significance and they weren't doing well it was really impressive.