Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
winteriscoming

The ashes 2023

14 minutes ago, Lionator said:

How many tosses have australia won? 

12 minutes ago, Bert said:

1/5

Right...however in the games themselves, they've had at least their fair share of the rub of the green IMO. Of course, that's just a hunch, I can't prove it.

4 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Right...however in the games themselves, they've had at least their fair share of the rub of the green IMO. Of course, that's just a hunch, I can't prove it.

True! I think over 5 games it generally tends to even itself out though

1 minute ago, Lionator said:

True! I think over 5 games it generally tends to even itself out though

Speaking of my own knowledge of statistics, I'm not sure five matches gives enough incidents to guarantee to smooth the variation curve that much. 20 matches and therefore a few hundred incidents, perhaps.

I think it's plausible for one team to have a strong run of luck that lasts for one five game series. Though, again, I can't prove that's happened here.

3 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

As if Australia are gonna take a lead into the 2nd innings man lol

Cannot fvcking stand them but christ they just always do enough even when not playing well

... and sometimes a bit more.

Remember the sandpaper. :ph34r:

14 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Not sure what I’ll do with myself when this series ends 

4 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Worry about the football !

T20s and 1 dayers to lookforwatd to, then in September the championship would have had a few games,that one can settle into and see if Leicester started well.and see if you still want to belong…

• Like 2

Been out so just watched the highlights. Letting Murphy get that many was daft. Surely you just bowl wicket to wicket after he takes you on successfully for the third time?

Also, had a few, but Foakes would have probably Cruyff turned the ball coming into him into the stumps in time for that run out YJB ballsed up. He's very talented and handsome, isn't he?

Still think we'll probably win. Hope they put Woakes at 3. I'm annoyed that we've not won the series but there is something charmingly relatable to all club cricketers about how England go about it. Ultimately, if you're not enjoying playing with teammates you actually like then what's the point?

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
23 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

I don’t know why this is so funny, but it is. 

It's been an amazing summer of cricket but this is genuinely my favourite moment.