Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
winteriscoming

The ashes 2023

47 minutes ago, StanSP said:

To be fair, with cricket there's known to be lots of flexibility, and whenever tickets are bought it does come with a notice saying times of play may change. Understand it may not work with other sports though. 

Sure but not brought forward earlier because it looks like it might rain later. If you do that then you might aswell start taking lunch an hour later because it's going to rain hard at 2pm, then where does it end 

4 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

The Lord’s things not true is it? Thought Lord’s was usually the second one. The first always been at different venues in my lifetime. Cardiff’s held the first one for at least once.

Yeah I think Lords has always been second. 

I haven't really been following the cricket this past week - (too much sport happening!) - but now it's the only thing on, (well, until Murray's tennis match later ;) ), I'm not feeling particularly optimistic?  :frantics:

Edited by PhillippaT