Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
winteriscoming

The ashes 2023

9 minutes ago, trabuch said:

FFS. This is all that matters now. And giving wickets away blows my mind. Cricket is as much about (if not more imo) bowling as batting. Their bowlers have done the square root of **** all and they have 4 wickets. It's unforgivable.

And I can understand the frustration.

But speaking personally I'm not going to get pissed off about it (except in a eyeroll "FFS" way for a few seconds) until we've actually lost the match and/or the series. Just strikes me as too reactionary, but that's just my take.

• Like 1

Root is experienced enough to make his own decisions, part of Stokes captaincy is allowing players to go with instinct. 

If I was a neutral, then you have to say its a great watch. Never a dull moment, there will always be wickets and its always going to look ridiculous but this style has got scoring past 300 more often than not. Before this we barely made it past 200. At least they are getting out with a bit on the board. 

• Like 1