Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ronnup

Leicester vs Everton Match Thread

20 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

why does Iverson keep hitting it out of bounds?

Cos contesting a throwin in the oppos half is better than contesting it in the middle of the pitch, plus it might come off to the winger, we did it a lot when we won the league.

• Like 1

Will get pelters for this but it's only a shit penalty because it got saved. If Iversen didn't move he'd possibly have got Calvert Lewin's too, instead it's seen as clinical. You see plenty of pee roller penalties from Fernandes for example that go the opposite way to the keeper, if one of those gets saved it looks awful. 

I guess you could argue that players only go down the middle if they see the keeper commit to a side, **** knows how they do this in a split second though lol

What's more criminal is Maddison suddenly deciding now is the time for him to take what must be his first penalty for us???

• Like 1

They take their gift, we f**k up ours. Everton much more vibrant going forward than expected, we’re hanging on at times but then get ourselves  a kick away from a 2 goal lead. Bouba on a yellow is a worry. 
Bonkers half but need to accept our gifts and need more from Harvey.

Not sure if Everton's attack has been impressive or we are just are usual crap self in defence and gifting chances. 

Just hope we come out different in the 2nd half, as I just can't see Everton not scoring again if it's more of the same

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Had a beer like but come on that was a pathetic penalty from Maddison, not good enough. 

Hope we still win this, huge second half coming up. 

Has Maddison been drinking? How many has he had to take a penalty like that?  

My best mate who's an Everton fan is convinced the Coleman injury was a horrendous foul. I thought it was innocuous and shouldn't have even been a yellow. Other people's thoughts?

• Like 3

Should have let Soyuncu take that penalty. 

I have a quid on him to score twice at 750-1.

:ph34r:

Really, really want a completely boring second half, please.

1 minute ago, Stinky said:

Will get pelters for this but it's only a shit penalty because it got saved. If Iversen didn't move he'd possibly have got Calvert Lewin's too, instead it's seen as clinical. You see plenty of pee roller penalties from Fernandes for example that go the opposite way to the keeper, if one of those gets saved it looks awful. 

I guess you could argue that players only go down the middle if they see the keeper commit to a side, **** knows how they do this in a split second though lol

What's more criminal is Maddison suddenly deciding now is the time for him to take what must be his first penalty for us???

Any missed penalty is a bad penalty 

Everton have been the better side tbh.

Iverson,  outstanding and we've been lucky with their missing easy chances. 

Madders pen was woeful. 

Got the lead and they've got to come at us , so we'll get chances but must take them