Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ronnup

Leicester vs Everton Match Thread

Just now, Sir Shep said:

Thomas, the player you want in a high pressure game, just like a deep sea diver wants a great white shark on their six. 

Victor was like a rabbit in the headlights last match. I'd use either 

This feels like a backslide in formation to Rodgers' tactics, with no-one getting close to the striker to support them...but we shall see.

I do get why Ndidi and Thomas are in, however. Fingers crossed for them both they have absolute stormers tonight.

4 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Not sure about that. Seems a Rodgers line up with Vardy isolated and a bunch of safe (or shit in the case of Ndidi) passers. Hopefully wrong.

Pls win

I pray Deans not lost his bottle and gone more defensive. This lineup suggests he has. Hope I’m proved wrong…

Just now, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Wilf, Bouba and YT is potentially a lovely balance in the middle of the park 

Looks like an all too familiar Rodgers formation, but with the chains off we might actually get to see what these quality players are capable of.

Here at fkin go then

5 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

Do we need Ndidi AND Soumare starting? Would have preferred another attacking player to take the game to them 

I think it means Soumaré playing further forward. 
Take away some of his defensive work can only be good. He can’t track back either.