Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ronnup

Leicester vs Everton Match Thread

He's been in horrible form but I can see why Ndidi has been picked. If Everton have one thing, it's an aerial threat, so (in theory) picking Wilf means we can defend that without having to go with 3 at the back which would be a negative move in a home game we have to win.

I feel sick 

Edited by Tielemans63
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Dusty said:

I wish it wasn’t Ndidi again. Feels very defensive for a home game. Really

important we get people around Vardy or we’re going to struggle.

If we've learned anything from the Leeds game, it's keep it tight defensively, Wilf won't be asked to do anything he can't do tonight. If we only need 1 goal to win a game I'm super confident, if we need 2 just to get a point, I'm far less confident.

2 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Wilf, Bouba and YT is potentially a lovely balance in the middle of the park 

Fingers crossed! I think if each just keeps to their strengths, it could be great. Ndidi just needs to to win every ball, then quickly lay it off to Bouba or Youri.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Everton strongest part of team is midfield with physicality and set pieces.

Putting wilf in will only help us.

How much competition does it drive in training if players that aren't being picked know we may make 3 changes each game depending on the opposition, keeps everyone on their toes, while still keeping a spine of a team.

Everton will be awful for the first 25 minutes, look to control the defensive shape. 

In fact, this could be a really, really terrible game of football. 

By the way, no watching this from behind the couch.
No blowing it off and checking the score at halftime.
The footy gods have selected us all for this torture and NOBODY escapes.
Just think of those in the ground, putting their sanity on the line, and do likewise.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OLD norfox said:

I'm glad Ndidi  is in the team, he gives us steel and hight against set-pieces and Dyche-ball. Foxes never quit:scarf: Tonight is the time to step up

I worried he'll give a PK away.....no confidence in him but hope to be proven wrong

• Like 1

Just now, biggs said:

I worried he'll give a PK away.....no confidence in him but hope to be proven wrong

It was going to type this, Ai did t want to tempt fate though :blush: