Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ronnup

Leicester vs Everton Match Thread

1 minute ago, TJB-fox said:

I presume you missed the Vardy goal

But Vardy has scored one for us! Madders has been largely poor. No idea why Madders takes that peno. Should be Vardy then Youri. Never been confident with Madders taking penos

• Like 1

Just now, Tuna said:

The thing is I had absolutely no confidence we'd score that penalty.

What a missed opportunity.

Hoping it doesn't cost us because at 3-1, it's game over!

Me neither when I saw Youri and Maddison standing over it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sly said:

Is that two missed penalties from two attempts from Maddison this season? I can’t remember him taking many during his time here? 

only other one I can remember is the one he missed v Cardiff towards the end of Puels time in charge 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Danizen said:

To be fair to Maddison, Vardy has smashed loads of penalties straight down the middle. 

It's gambling that the keeper will take an early dive.

Yeah but if you smash it down the middle, you smash it. That was a side footed placement. Basically shit it.

It's probably not going to look too bad when it finishes 5-1, but 6 would have been sweeter.

If we don't come out and score fairly early in the second half, we all know what is going to happen - we will retreat and retreat and invite them to lump it into our box (not that they haven't done plenty of that already).

Wilf "controlling" it 5 yards from himself and attempting long passes was giving me palpatations that half.

Edited by Vacamion
  • Like 2

Poor finishing is coming back to haunt us in the 2nd half. Awful , awful penalty.

On a sidenote, Pickford is the most jumped up little **** in the league. Obnoxious little shit.

They spent the summer together.

Pickford would have a half decent idea where Maddison places that. 

Vardy has missed quite a few for us as well.

Tielemans is steady. 

Let Soy have it! 

• Haha 1

In fairness to Maddison, Youri clearly didn't want it and Vardy is nowhere to be seen. I think part of it is him just saying ****ing I'll  just do it then.

Little window into our season there. Serious lack of mental fortitude from multiple players.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sly said:

Is that two missed penalties from two attempts from Maddison this season? I can’t remember him taking many during his time here? 

He also missed v Cardiff a few seasons back.

He’s absolutely crap at penos

Don't bash madders too much we need him now to make ammends 2nd half and put this game to bed. Vardy should have told everyone to F off and then go slam than in simples. Pigfoot won't make an easier save that that the jammy bugger. 

Dychee is gonna tell them to keep doing the same thing cuz its almost working. 

Iverson is a beast of a shot stopper!

• Like 1