Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ronnup

Leicester vs Everton Match Thread

Let's not forget Shakey knows top tier wilf, they will be back to getting him as the destroyer, keep it simple and play to his strengths. 

I'm not too worried about Luke either. He's a great player who's struggled with consistency and his head dropped when he was having to play week in week out. But like with the fa cup final I think he will do the job today, even if he is just Mr steady eddy

• Like 2

That side looks interesting.

I’m wondering if we’re going to be trying a square midfield pivot (like Man City) with Tielmens and Maddison sitting inside the lines centrally and Castagne providing width down the right when attacking.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KingsX said:

By the way, no watching this from behind the couch.
No blowing it off and checking the score at halftime.
The footy gods have selected us all for this torture and NOBODY escapes.
Just think of those in the ground, putting their sanity on the line, and do likewise.

Awwww....

As long as wilf is there just to break play up and hoof it as far away from our goal as possible 😂 probably a good bet for a pen against him 🙈 vardy will score again tonight just need to keep them quiet first 20 mins then they will get frustrated and we can start picking them off. Go 1 down early doors they will shut up shop and make it hard for us to get anything . 

4 minutes ago, biggs said:

I worried he'll give a PK away.....no confidence in him but hope to be proven wrong

Hence why I want us defending 30 yards from goal where possible, get Iverson to use his box (where possible) there shouldn't be a big gap between the defence and the DMs

Edited by Beachyboy

1 minute ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Swear people make these phrases up these days. 

Don’t even know what a double pivot is, never mind a square midfield pivot

I think we should try the double parallelogram switch 

The famous DVDA formation.

20 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Some right fxxking bedwetters already in this thread!

If you've got a coach telling anyone that will listen the team isn't strong enough, an anxious crowd, you lose a few games, easy to see how 2/3 of the league could end up in our position. The whole approach since Smith has come in has been a brief of fresh air. Everything's in our control we've got this.

3 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

Souttar and Kristiansen weren’t great signings were they !

Hope Wilf has his mind on the game tonight.

Fingers and everything else crossed.

Kristensen has had a couple of below bar performances but he is a decent player has more about him than Thomas.

• Like 2

Think it's a little bizarre dropping VK for Thomas. You might give VK some criticism but Thomas was woeful for many games, I'd say lazy at times, and I'm no fan of Ndidi, I really hope I'm wrong, can't help but feel this is Shakespeare influence

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

That side looks interesting.

I’m wondering if we’re going to be trying a square midfield pivot (like Man City) with Tielmens and Maddison sitting inside the lines centrally and Castagne providing width down the right when attacking.

I remember when football was in plain English :rolleyes: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Swear people make these phrases up these days. 

Don’t even know what a double pivot is, never mind a square midfield pivot

I think we should try the double parallelogram switch 

You should email Pep. 

• Thanks 1

Schmeichel: Rodgers suffered from overfamiliarity at Leicester

Former Leicester goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel on Monday Night Football:

"For me, Brendan Rodgers is one of the best managers I've ever seen up close. 

• Haha 2