Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ronnup

Leicester vs Everton Match Thread

In a game like this Soumare walking a tightrope now so maybe think about bringing him off can’t afford to go down to 10 and just have to sit heading balls out the box because eventually…….

3 minutes ago, Diffco said:

Vardy absolutely rolling back the year 

He was, but then he missed that chance and then bottled taking that peno. Vardy should be snatching that ball from anyone in the team to take the peno. No question or second thought. That miss probably was the reason he didn't want to take it. 

1 minute ago, ScotFox1 said:

I'm watching this on a bar in Antigua.  I hate rum, but I keep drinking it just to cope with this game!!

Doubles when Madison missed that pen.. obviously as a coping mechanism.. stupid football

Tiny violin for you 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Captain... said:

It was clearly a plan, Youri takes the ball so they all think he's taking the pen, they try and get in his head Pickford checks his notes, then he handed the ball to Madders, it wasn't a discussion it was pre-decided. Just sucks we missed, it happens, get over it and move on.

It’s true but at the same time strike the penalty like you want to take it fvck this Morden day making it look effortless smash the fvcking ball with conviction

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

My best mate who's an Everton fan is convinced the Coleman injury was a horrendous foul. I thought it was innocuous and shouldn't have even been a yellow. Other people's thoughts?

Not a foul at all, two players running for the ball and collide, it looks bad because of the outcome, but no fault on either player.

The yellow was for delaying the restart not the foul.

1 minute ago, Captain... said:

It was clearly a plan, Youri takes the ball so they all think he's taking the pen, they try and get in his head Pickford checks his notes, then he handed the ball to Madders, it wasn't a discussion it was pre-decided. Just sucks we missed, it happens, get over it and move on.

I dont have a problem with the little stunt. Especially given Tielemans is something of a liability from the spot as he literally always goes the same spot. 

But Vardy is on the pitch and is on fire. Why is it even a debate. 

He should have taken it. 100% it'd be game over right now if he had. 

• Like 2

Guest bennytwohats
2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

My best mate who's an Everton fan is convinced the Coleman injury was a horrendous foul. I thought it was innocuous and shouldn't have even been a yellow. Other people's thoughts?

Like yours. Horrendous injury, not a bad tackle. Unfortunate, nothing more. Not a yellow for me, barely a foul

Just now, STUHILL said:

I miss the good old bottom corner penalties. At least it has to be a top save to stop them going in. 

That's what we would of had if Youri was aloud to take it instead if being over ruled.

That was precisely what I watch football for. 

45 minutes of effort, fvck ups, skill, good and bad reffing, goals, a scouser on TV close to tears - genuinely think some of you angry types need to calm the fvck down and quit using coke. 

Madders is the reason we’re currently winning and yet some of you are blaming him for everything including your erectile dysfunction. Fvcking ridiculous. 

Whatever the result, no one can (although they will) say we haven’t made a good fist of it. 

COYF. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Any missed penalty is a bad penalty 

A penalty that doesn't hit the target is worse than what Maddison did. A missed penalty down the middle is seen as worse than going down the side because its seen as not making the keeper work I guess. 

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Should have let Soyuncu take that penalty. 

I have a quid on him to score twice at 750-1.

:ph34r:

Really, really want a completely boring second half, please.

Maddison never looked confident taking that penalty. 

He should have left it to someone else.