Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ronnup

Leicester vs Everton Match Thread

Whether you agree with him or not, kasper speaks which an air of confidence, leadership and authority. A clear cut above our current options.

We’d be clear of this mess if we hadn’t let one of our title and fa cup winning legends leave in what still feels like pretty strange circumstances.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Guvnor said:

From what I’ve seen Souttar is too slow and relies a lot on shirt pulling when he’s been turned and Kristiansen lots of effort but his passing ain’t great, often plays his passes short.

However everyone has their own opinion…..

VK is 20 years old and will only get better, as will Soutar, its their first half season in a team that aren't performing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Wilf definitely picked to defend against onana at set plays …..

I see what you did there lol

1 minute ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Whether you agree with him or not, kasper speaks which an air of confidence, leadership and authority. A clear cut above our current options.

We’d be clear of this mess if we hadn’t let one of our title and fa cup winning legends leave in what still feels like pretty strange circumstances.

Kasper was our Roy Keane.

13 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Schmeichel: Rodgers suffered from overfamiliarity at Leicester

Former Leicester goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel on Monday Night Football:

"For me, Brendan Rodgers is one of the best managers I've ever seen up close. 

Well if you are comparing against Ian Dowie and Steve Cooper....

1 minute ago, bovril said:

quite pessimistic in all honesty

Take a deep breath and think of only positive things - promotion, the Great Escape, the Premier league title and the FA Cup. Come on man - pull yourself together! 😂

• Like 1