Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ronnup

Leicester vs Everton Match Thread

1 minute ago, SafewayFox said:

KDH isn’t getting a sniff under Smith is he?

I hope he doesn’t sulk and works hard like he should after a very below par season.

He's behind Mendy too, he's not very good

1 minute ago, SafewayFox said:

KDH isn’t getting a sniff under Smith is he?

I hope he doesn’t sulk and works hard like he should after a very below par season.

Which is odd as he was influential in us taking control of the Wolves game. He'll get minutes but he needs to just keep making an impact.

1 minute ago, KP Fox said:

Take a deep breath and think of only positive things - promotion, the Great Escape, the Premier league title and the FA Cup. Come on man - pull yourself together! 😂

I've been reminding myself of those things a lot this season.

Don't believe the current team is made of the same stuff but hopefully will be proved wrong.

Right. It’s 90 minutes. We won’t be great for all 90. We might even go behind. But please, please - just for once - can some of you hold your bile in about the  club/Rodgers/Top/the feckin’ weather etc etc until the result is confirmed? Much appreciated. 👍

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TrentFox said:

Right. It’s 90 minutes. We won’t be great for all 90. We might even go behind. But please, please - just for once - can some of you hold your bile in about the  club/Rodgers/Top/the feckin’ weather etc etc until the result is confirmed? Much appreciated. 👍

club/Rodgers/Top/the feckin’ weather all out

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TrentFox said:

Errrr Fu%k No

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, browniefox said:

Not a team that instills confidence. 

Soumare needs to step up 

Wilf needs to cut out the mistakes

Youri needs to play like he wants to be here

Vardy needs some support

All stuff I'm sure The 3 at the helm have planned 

Hasn’t Soumare started stepping up since the management change? The other comments I agree with but Bouba has seemed a different player.

• Like 1