Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Leicester 2 - 2 Everton Post Match

Just now, BigGibbo said:

What are you basing your 'strong mentality' on?

The only weak mentality I'm seeing is on the pitch at the King Power.

3 games without defeat now. Maddison scores the penalty, we win. OK, he didn't, unfortunately. Iversen looks solid. We will get the points we need. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

God, there's some weak mentality on here. 

I’m normally very positive but I’m sure how you can be after watching that. Once again this group of players have shit the bed when it really matters.

So Pickford's water bottle said for Madders "Stay central"      How are our players not aware that GK's are accurately predicting what they do for penalties. Players of this ability, surely are capable of mixing up their penalty routine! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mythyaar said:

Was concerned how gassed some of our senior players were at the end.

Madders' pass for Vardy's goal was world class but after that he was trying too hard, looking for the Hollywood pass when a quicker more direct pass would have been a better option. Vardy needed to have over ruled him for the pen too.

Just said exactly the same to my Baggies mate who commented about Madders' errors.

Just now, STUHILL said:

So Pickford's water bottle said for Madders "Stay central"      How are our players not aware that GK's are accurately predicting what they do for penalties. Players of this ability, surely are capable of mixing up their penalty routine! 

Should have gone and had a read of it 

• Like 1

Vardy or Tielemans not taking the pen is the latest bad decision in a season of bad decisions, on and off the pitch.

First pen he's taken for 5 years. Snatching it off the captain who just lets him do it. Fk off with that shit.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

We’re still in serious trouble. But if you’d have offered us this position going into the final 4 games a few weeks ago I imagine most would have snapped your hand off. 

If we beat Fulham (a big if admittedly) we won’t need points from Newcastle or Liverpool. They’d be bonus points. 35 points with our GD should be enough so 3 points at Fulham would mean a win on the final home game would be enough. As I say, if we can’t do that we don’t deserve to be in the league. 

We've had the luckiest weekend of our season in terms of other results and we've still only just scraped out of the relegation spots by the skin of our teeth. Fingers crossed the whole squad gets a personality transplant that allows us to get results against superior teams than we've just failed to get them against, but I won't hold my breath. 🙏

1 minute ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

3 games without defeat now. Maddison scores the penalty, we win. OK, he didn't, unfortunately. Iversen looks solid. We will get the points we need. 

Where do we get the points we need? Liverpool, Newcastle? No chance. Fulham, and West ham, and we have to win them both... What is it 1 win in 12? You think we'll get 2 in 4? Chances have come, chances have gone. Sorry but we're down, 80%

• Sad 1

Great example of two teams desperate to win, but both teams too shit to beat each other lol

Just so crap knowing what could have been. The psychological aspect of going in at 3-1 at half time, or being on 32 points after tonight. Would have made a world of difference. 

I hope this doesn't spur Everton on. Their final two I can see getting 6 points. 

I don't see us beating Liverpool or Newcastle :(

Fulham and West Ham I can't call. 

Just now, squidsworth said:

Where do we get the points we need? Liverpool, Newcastle? No chance. Fulham, and West ham, and we have to win them both... What is it 1 win in 12? You think we'll get 2 in 4? Chances have come, chances have gone. Sorry but we're down, 80%

Weak

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

I’m normally very positive but I’m sure how you can be after watching that. Once again this group of players have shit the bed when it really matters.

Oh cmon it was only 23 shots away from home, for a team that’s been struggling to create. What’s to worry about?

3 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Against pretty much the 3 worst teams we could have played. If we get more than 34 points now I'd be amazed but fingers crossed everyone else down there is so bad that our goal difference will make that enough. 🙏

6 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Once again it’s a well if he did this and he did that, we haven’t been doing it all season and running out of games or start doing it

Was like watching a couple of punch drunk 40 year old boxers in the 12th round of an area title fight for most of it.

Probably very exciting for the neutrals, but not much quality on show. 2 poor sides. 

Tough to survive now.