Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Leicester 2 - 2 Everton Post Match

1 hour ago, volpeazzurro said:

He's not a bad player, but not a really good one either, bang average. No bottle and invariably turns his back on the ball and backs out of it like kids football, perhaps a legacy of his bad injury. 

Disagree with him having no bottle, he's one of the more committed players in our team I'd say and often puts his body on the line. Think that's really unfair. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Disagree with him having no bottle, he's one of the more committed players in our team I'd say and often puts his body on the line. Think that's really unfair. 

Possibly on the floor but not in the air, just watch any aerial duels in the next match specifically. I do think though that it is understandable given his terrible injury previously. Also, probably not quite so  important at right back as opposed to centre half. What I would say is that I always think that he gives of his best. He's a very loyal, hardworking player I agree and I don't think supporters could ever complain of his efforts. I think in hindsight, the description 'bang average' was a little unfair as you say.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, volpeazzurro said:

Possibly on the floor but not in the air, just watch any aerial duels in the next match specifically. I do think though that it is understandable given his terrible injury previously. Also, probably not quite so  important at right back as opposed to centre half. What I would say is that I always think that he gives of his best. He's a very loyal, hardworking player I agree and I don't think supporters could ever complain of his efforts. I think in hindsight, the description 'bang average' was a little unfair as you say.

Fair enough, I'll watch him in the air, not noticed it before. thought he was bombing forward really well in the last game and he never seems to pull out of hard challenges. I reckon he's one of those steady Eddie's who we would miss if he moved on.