Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Leicester 2 - 2 Everton Post Match

Out thought, out faught and tactically shocking. That was a prime example of why Smith can not be given the job in the summer. Awful. 

No press. They had all the time in the world to pick out whatever pass they wanted why our plan seemed to be whack to vardy and hope for the best. The fact it was applauded at the end is baffling. We got away with murder.

• Like 1

Just now, STUHILL said:

I think Everton and Forest can pick up 2 wins out their remaining 4. Can't see Leeds winning any of theirs. 

We need to beat Fulham and West Ham to stay up IMO. 

Forest are down if they don't beat Southampton imo.

Chelsea will eventually punish someone and Forest are appalling away, they have Arsenal at home as well as Palace away on the final day. Drop points against the Saints and they're in massive trouble.

Everton might get out of it though; they're travelling to a collapsing Wolves side and are at home to Bournemouth on the last day, who are already safe.

7 minutes ago, KFS said:

Should have won that. Thanks Maddison. 

7 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Should have lost. Thank you Iverson. Feck off the rest.

As you cancel each other out, looks like a draw was the right result 😂

Seriously though....da fuq 😭😭 flipping madders....why oh why did you take that pen!!!

1 minute ago, SafewayFox said:

Like everyone, I’m very disappointed and worried about tonight BUT….with all the pressure of not losing….will Fulham away actually be a better (dare I say easier) game?

That is what I am hoping for. This was such a mess of a game, and that actually played into Everton's more direct approach. Hoping Fulham is calmer and we can actually get control of the ball for more than a second! 

We have to beat Fulham, because Liverpool and Newcastle will likely steamroll our defence, and West Ham at home end of season with all that pressure... These boys will fold, they always do on big games. 

The midfield was all over the place, holes literally everywhere

Maddison has dug us out the s**t plenty of times and Ive praised him when the goings good, but he was absolutely attrocious tonight, players miss penalties and I can take that, but the amount of times he hung onto the ball for far too long was beyond ridiculous, fannying about time and time again when the chance to put the ball in the box was there

Youri's head has been gone all season let's not lie, so lightweight, never ever challenges for the high ball, I love the man for what he has brought to us but it really is like playing with a man down starting him 

Cags outstanding again, only missing out on a MOTM award thanks to one of the best goalkeeping performances I've seen from someone in a city shirt 

I think we can feel lucky coming away with a point in all honesty

• Like 1

Before tonight I honestly thought Dean Smith had sorted our defence out. Now I’m not sure he has. We looked SO open in both halves with both set ups. The midfield was being bypassed with absolute ease. I don’t think the back 4 necessarily had a bad game and Iversen had an absolutely worldie (thank god). But what the hell was going on infront of them? The midfield was just non existent all night. If Everton weren’t so shit, we’d have lost that. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

The point is better than a defeat. It is in our hands at last. Maddison gets that penalty, we win. Simple as. Iversen magnificent. 10/10. We will stay up. 

Wish I had ur confidence! Deffo going down to the last game of the season!

Utter garbage.

Made Iwobi, McNeil and Lewin look like seedorf, zidane and drogba. 

Everton could have had 5 away when they literally cant score for (pun intended) toffee. Thats how bad our defensive play as a team is. Lose the ball in attack and we are more open than madonna's back doors.

vardy, soyuncu and iversen - magic

The other 8 were terrible.

If we play tielemans and soumare as a 2 again for the rest of the season we will lose all 4 and go down. They are like walking through an u15s team of asthma sufferers.

• Haha 3

Annoying. 

Our players are infuriating or do so many infuriating things. 

Iversen kept us in that. Barnes was absolutely honking tonight. 

That should have been a win. Maddison scores the penalty (why the fvck is he taking it?) and we win it. Vardy should be banging that in. 

• Like 3