Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Leicester 2 - 2 Everton Post Match

All to do now but the glimmer of hope for me is that if we had played the whole season with Iversen and Soyuncu I think we would be 15 points better off which would put us level with Fulham. We can pull off a shock. Newcastle should already be officially qualified for the champions league and one eye on holidays.  West Ham should be safe although going to the last game nobody wants. Liverpool are really good or really bad this season and Fulham we can get something against. We can still do it but it's going to be really close. 

• Like 1

Well it should have been a win and is outta site but we take two steps forward and 1 step back. 
thomas was getting bullied and at fault for that equalizer. What was he doing turning away. You go full bloodied for that ball! No one else is. Just stupid decision making from the youngster. Smiffy should have subbed him way before .we saw this was coming. Even on corners he doesn’t stand a chance. Everton players are king of hoof ball and playing long headers. They must practise every bloody day. Feel physically sick now. I am glad we are out of the dreaded zone (for now) but I’m back to worrying about all the other results now.

hate this season I really do. Just want it to end and is safe from relegation. Need a break.

Doubting myself but I don’t feel as negative as many on here clearly do. We’re up to 16th with a much superior goal difference. Leaves us in the best position out of the bottom 5.  

The task is simple: match the points of 3 of the 4 sides below us. Easier said than done yes but if we can’t do that we don’t deserve to stay in the league. 

Let’s stay positive and go to Fulham who hopefully will have a foot on the beach. 

Edited by rn9013
  • Like 2

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

Get Iversen on a 10 year contract

Imagine playing Ward over him because Ward is better with his feet. Rodgers is a clown. I'd prefer a Goalkeeper that was great with their hands over one that could play with thei feet any day.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sampson said:

People have become so numb to our defence conceding 2 goals every game they’ve turned on our attacking players even when our attack has nothing to do with why we’re in this relegation battle. 

We scored twice vs Everton who are 19th, Maddison created one of the goals. That should be more than enough for beating the team in 19th. 

Yet we were only saved the slaughtering thanks to our keeper 

People need a reason to pin the blame as he missed an peno. Just overly emotional reactions. Attacking we were fine. Albeit Barnes could have done better and Daka just looks lost man. 

it’s our defence especially on that left hand side. When Thomas was announced it just felt inevitable. 

Iversen take a bow, absolutely brilliant. Rodger’s mess and poor decisions now glaring obvious and sadly it’s too fecking late. 

2 minutes ago, bennytwohats said:

You realise nobody is pissed at him for just missing the pen? It’s the arrogance to take the ball off a proven penalty taker in a high pressure game, and then miss. 

What was he thinking? It’s quite hard to look at that and not feel he wanted to be the hero and prioritised that over the good of the team. The little winks and faces when he went on to turn someone and do nothing with it don’t help his cause. Read the room, ya know?

There was a moment before they score we he can play in a pass to the right to a player clear in space, an let's off a meek shot instead. He isn't someone you need in a scrap, we need to be choosing team players now, even if they have less ability.

4 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

starting to genuinely hate Maddison, his ****ing ego will relegate us and he'll swan off to another big contract. not just the missed penalty but a honking second half where it was all about him, all about his personal glory and not the team, so many chances but never released the ball. 

Iversen take a bow, kept us in that, man is light-years ahead of Danny Fraud and Rodgers being an egotistical bellend and playing ward all season is why we're in this mess

lol

I'm glad we didn't appoint Dyche. His football is the absolute pits. Everton made no attempt to try and play football, but his horrific tactics nearly gained them 3 points. Right now I'd accept some shit football to get 3 points but I couldn't watch his brand of football every week. 

1 minute ago, rn9013 said:

Doubting myself but I don’t feel as negative as many on here clearly do. We’re up to 16th with a much superior goal difference. Leaves us in the best position out of the bottom 5 for me. 

The task is simple: match the points of 3 of the 4 sides below us. Easier said than done yes but if we can’t do that we don’t deserve to stay in the league. 

Let’s stay positive and go to Fulham who hopefully will have a foot on the beach. 

Wish I could be as optimistic...

We've just played the worst 2 teams in the league and made them look much better than us. Even if we beat Fulham who are far better than those we then need points from Liverpool or Newcastle.