Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Fulham away - Mon 8th May

These have nothing to play for but we'll gift them a goal or two before we rally but ultimately lose. 

Other games to look out for 

Man City v Leeds

Brighton v Everton 

Southampton v Notts Forest

• Like 2

They're probably missing Ream, Pereira and Mitrovic. Spine of their team. 

And we won't take advantage of it. 

We need some things to go our way. 

Gotta get 3 points. 

• Like 1

Just now, FoxOnWheels said:

This will be an easier game than the last 2!

I'm not sure where this narrative has come from but it's nonsense. They just put up a spirited display against Man City and have been brilliant this season. Theres absolutely no evidence to suggest we can beat them or that they're on the beach

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

I'm not sure where this narrative has come from but it's nonsense. They just put up a spirited display against Man City and have been brilliant this season. Theres absolutely no evidence to suggest we can beat them or that they're on the beach

I didn’t say they were on the beach or weren’t a good side but we’ve just played teams fighting for their lives like we are it makes for a dog fight of a game this will be more of a football match and I think we have enough to get something from it. Im as pessimistic as most but player for player us and Fulham is an equal match up