Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Fulham away - Mon 8th May

Quite looking forward to this now. Not a ground I've been to before. Generally having a good weekend seeing the Coronation today and things planned tomorrow. Let me leave London on a high!

Edited by HybridFox

21 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

Always associate him with his time at Leicester tbh. Actually forget he was anywhere else!

Did a really important job at Fulham in Division Three. 

Will get a good reception from all fans.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SK3Blue said:

One of the last few grounds in the PL with a bit of character. 

craven-cottage-fulham-fc-1416913567.jpg

Craven-Cottage-Parking.jpg

Last time I went there we won 1-0...Mike Stringfellow scored.

On the walk back to the underground station some bugger hit me from behind and nicked by Leicester bobblehat and scarf 😪.

• Sad 3

Do they still have the bronze statue of Michael Jackson outside the stadium or is that long gone? Maybe sly Stallone will be in the crowd to cheer them on.

has me thinking why Leicester doesn’t have a big celebrity fan that makes occasional appearances. Every other club seems to.

lcfc not doing a good job of promoting in Hollywood!

12 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Do they still have the bronze statue of Michael Jackson outside the stadium or is that long gone? Maybe sly Stallone will be in the crowd to cheer them on.

has me thinking why Leicester doesn’t have a big celebrity fan that makes occasional appearances. Every other club seems to.

Stallone was at Everton I think. Their only other celeb fan I can think of is Richard Osman. I think we have enough hangers on without bringing Hollywood here too 🙄

32 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Hugh Grant apparently supports Fulham too.

Then again we've got Roy Cropper! :cool:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, weller54 said:

On the walk back to the underground station some bugger hit me from behind and nicked by Leicester bobblehat and scarf 😪.

Perhaps you'll come across them tomorrow and get them back.  Coincidences happen!

What year would that have been?

2 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

The Jackson statue went not long after Al Fayed sold up. Clearly no one dare tell him what a bad idea it was. 

7 hours ago, weller54 said:

Was there in 68 to see us win one nil , was that the same game can't remember our goal scorer.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

With Liverpool and Newcastle desperate for points for top 4 I think we need to win this. 

Let's hope the Hammers are safe and looking forward to a Cup Final on our last game. Lose against Fulham and that could be the last chance saloon.

5 minutes ago, jerry said:

Was there in 68 to see us win one nil , was that the same game can't remember our goal scorer.

Just confirmed having seen previous post. Alan Clarke out injured that day for Fulham , incredible to think that we were involved in a British Transfer fee of £150,000 for him in the close season.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

I think it's in the football museum in Manchester.