Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Fulham away - Mon 8th May

Nostalgia above 👆 reminded me.  Went to Craven Cottage 40 years ago and also seen us win 1-0 (Ian Wilson) … 23rd April to be exact.  There was a sensational sporting occasion on that day - and I learnt a life lesson - Cliff Thorburn scored the first ever televised 147 in the World Championship.  The day before I had been scathing at the scant price the bookies were offering on a “maximum” 25/1 ….. and I stupidly (brashly) said should be at least 100/1.  One of my work colleagues had a quid on with me 🙈.  Never again 😂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, weller54 said:

Last time I went there we won 1-0...Mike Stringfellow scored.

On the walk back to the underground station some bugger hit me from behind and nicked by Leicester bobblehat and scarf 😪.

At least it wasn't an inflatable dinosaur. We all know there is nothing worse than that being stolen at a football match! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, weller54 said:

Last time I went there we won 1-0...Mike Stringfellow scored.

On the walk back to the underground station some bugger hit me from behind and nicked by Leicester bobblehat and scarf 😪.

Kept one of these shifty lot on here warm ever since, those garments! :ph34r:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, KansasFox said:

At least it wasn't an inflatable dinosaur. We all know there is nothing worse than that being stolen at a football match! 

It was so long ago there was no need for inflatable toy dinosaurs....

The real buggers were about!!😂

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

Do they still have the bronze statue of Michael Jackson outside the stadium or is that long gone? Maybe sly Stallone will be in the crowd to cheer them on.

has me thinking why Leicester doesn’t have a big celebrity fan that makes occasional appearances. Every other club seems to.

lcfc not doing a good job of promoting in Hollywood!

What? Roy Cropper not good enough for you now? 

3 hours ago, Gazza M said:

Iversen

Castagne  Faes  Cags  VK 

Soumare Tielemans 

Tete          Maddison      Barnes 

Vardy

The midfield needs to change, plus Tete and VK are suspect, this is a team that looks good on paper but hasn't been cutting the mustard 

4 hours ago, dnewty said:

Fulham 2 Leicester 0.

Whelan, Rudkin and Top need to go.

A rather drastic response to something that hasn't happened.

I don't want Top to go anywhere.  He is not perfect but he is a good owner and that is rare.  He dropped the ball this season and bought into Brendans BS but he will become stronger from that experience. Maybe Rudkin needs more direction but again Top learn from that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, gurru991 said:

A rather drastic response to something that hasn't happened.

I don't want Top to go anywhere.  He is not perfect but he is a good owner and that is rare.  He dropped the ball this season and bought into Brendans BS but he will become stronger from that experience. Maybe Rudkin needs more direction but again Top learn from that.

Good owner? He's ran us into the ground man

Edited by somebum

We don't win today then I think we are down. Beating one of Liverpool or Newcastle will be hard enough but if we lose today we probably have to get a result against both of them to give us a chance on the final day. 

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

We will win today. Youri is due a thunder****er from 30.

I am not familiar with this term.  There are intriguing possibilities for replacing the asterisks.   I suspect the first asterisk is meant to represent f.   Replacing it with a c kind of works.

I also hope Tielemans scores a g**l.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, jerry said:

Just confirmed having seen previous post. Alan Clarke out injured that day for Fulham , incredible to think that we were involved in a Record British Transfer fee of £150,000 for him in the close season.

As you say, incredible. Clarke was an unpleasant person by all accounts, but a brilliant footballer, head and shoulders above most other players in the City team when he joined us. We still managed to get relegated though!

• Like 1